Re: At the Fist

#81 Post by Zhym »

As is Gaerys.

Sulara
Tracker
Tracker

#82 Post by Sulara »

Niamah walks quietly over towards the party and bows deeply to those gathered "A woman's name is, Niamah. A woman is told her skills may be of use to a group, if a group finds her worthy." She smiles and waits just at the edge of the firelight.

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#83 Post by NJWilliam »

Antheris

Antheris arrives back at the group shortly before Niamah.
After she speaks, he smiles and turns her way, saying "I won't ask where you're from, but I will ask you to have an ale, and to tell us something of your skills."
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Eulalios

#84 Post by Eulalios »

Ready.

Sulara
Tracker
Tracker

#85 Post by Sulara »

Niamah steps into the light then out again. A moment later she steps back into the light across the camp and back out. Then a second Antheris steps into the light reaches out and picks up an ale."A woman thanks you."

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#86 Post by NJWilliam »

Antheris

Antheris's eyes widen a bit, and then he lets out a guffaw and a chuckle watching himself drink an ale.
"Excellent! I can drink twice as well now!
"You certainly are a welcome addition."
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#87 Post by NJWilliam »

Antheris

After watching himself drink a bit longer, he finally adds, "Alright, how about you stop looking like me now?
"Here is where things stand. We are headed back into the Steading . . ."

The druid then continues to explain to Niamah what they know of the layout of the underground area, what foes they faced, and that they intend to re-enter through the stairs.

"Sound like something you're up to?" He says as he shrugs off his valyerian cloak.
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#88 Post by saalaria »

Hollis' eyes widen when he sees the second druid.

"well that is a useful skill, Niamah. Welcome. Does it have any limitation? Or couldyou make yourself look like one of the wildlings?"

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#89 Post by Computer +1 »

Vorsyin deeply thanks the Maester for his help. To the newest party member he simply says "I am Vorsyin."

Eulalios

#90 Post by Eulalios »

"That ... Is ... Not magic? But incredibly skillful. I am Lorath. I am pleased to met you, I welcome you, and I wonder what you look like, really."

Sulara
Tracker
Tracker

#91 Post by Sulara »

Niamah returns to her normal state. "Greetings to all, to answer, all things have limitations. And yes a woman can change to appear as many things."

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#92 Post by NJWilliam »

Antheris

Antheris takes a longer look at Niamah now that she doesn't look like him and is seven inches shorter, "Your way of speech is as interesting as your skills. What was it that delayed you?"
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers

Sulara
Tracker
Tracker

#93 Post by Sulara »

Niamah smiles at the Druid "A tall man is curious yes, a woman was, held up, by an unsavory group. It took a woman a few days to, convince them she should be on her way. Tilting her head slightly she again bows deeply. "A woman regrets her delay, she was told of your losses and hopes she can help prevent more."

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#94 Post by Computer +1 »

Vorsyin shows the group the container he received from the Maester. We are fortunate that the Maester gave us this salve. It will help revive a person paralyzed by what we faced before. He only had two does to spare us so our best option is to avoid being hit at all. He looks around the group, I imagine that none of our front line fighters should carry this as they are the most likely to be frozen. Hollis, or myself could carry it if you all like. I should also add that its curative properties take time to set in and must be applied to the skin so yea all should wear your best smallclothes in case you need be stripped down.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#95 Post by Zhym »

Gaerys's thoughts turn to the mysterious metallic-smelling white liquid that no one could identify. Is there any way to determine the nature of the substance short of using it in a moment of desperation?

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#96 Post by NJWilliam »

Maybe we should take one day for the identify of that white potion. We were told that it is powerful. If we even need a full day, it would take 4 hours rest + 15 minutes to memorize it, and then 4 hours + 15 minutes to memorize a new spell in that slot. So really just a 9 hour delay, if it isn't allowed to have fit it in on day 9 or such, it would not have interfered with any healing spells.
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers

Sulara
Tracker
Tracker

#97 Post by Sulara »

Niamah listens to the Druid explain the steading and the past battles nodding slowly she speaks quietly"A woman would scout ahead so all may know what awaits if she is allowed. She is not without her skills though they do not lie with the sword and shield."

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#98 Post by Zhym »

That would have been a good use of one of the days we just spent resting, especially since I don't think Vorkath had much else to do while we waited for healing spells to be replenished. But I don't know if it's worth waiting a full day. It might be worth waiting 4.5 hours (including casting time) before we leave in the morning, though, if we don't mind heading to the steading with one of Vorkath's spells already used.

Sulara
Tracker
Tracker

#99 Post by Sulara »

My suggestion is that what ever day it is we leave that we get to the steading before sunrise. Hopefully less activity and darkness to aide in the approach.

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#100 Post by Computer +1 »

Unless Magnus handwaves it Vorsyin need a pearl to cast Identify. The Maester gave him one the first time back, I don't know if he has more.

Return to “Against the Giants (OSRIC)”