OOC/Rants and Raves, questions and suggestions too

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC/Rants and Raves, questions and suggestions too

#301 Post by MonkeyWrench »

That's fine, I remember Genocide being told of some fun mutants and so he went to have some fun.

Was it a 100? or 100,000? I just remember a giant crate of cell phones :lol:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#302 Post by GreyWolfVT »

it was an ungodly number
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#303 Post by Rukellian »

I was going to get everything started today, but some issues came up that need to take priority. I will plan for the story updates to arrive on Monday. Sorry for the slight delay.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#304 Post by Rukellian »

I will provide my updates to both sides sometime saturday. If I don't see anything on the hero side... well, brace yourselves.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#305 Post by Rukellian »

Mister Kent and LtTibbles, I will be integrating you guys into the campaign plot shortly. You both rolled up characters for the villain campaign, yes? I could do one of two things here. I could directly tie you into the Green Storm thread, or I could start you two off in another area doing another mission of sorts. What would you two be most interested in doing?

Mister-Kent
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#306 Post by Mister-Kent »

I wouldn't mind either, but tying into the current Villains thread would work nicely! Master Challenger specializes in hunting mutants after all!
DMing DUNGEONESQUE, LL AEC Gothic-weird fantasy
DMing CAT'S CRADLE, Stars Without Number/Other Dust
Playing
Constance Wyrdweather and Ruwyn Hollowheart in Labyrinth Lord: West Marches Sandbox (LL AEC)
Formerly Numen, Thisby Queller (RIP) and Radiant Olympia (RIP)!
Frekken Ribbitowicz in Mutant Future: Tales from Gam'A Zone (Gamma World)
Anne Summerisle and Gustav the Grasping in Caves of Chaos (LL)
Elden Vodarte in The Horror at Briarsgate (AD&D 1E)
I make the comics and arts! // Tumblr // DeviantArt // EnterVOID

Mister-Kent
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#307 Post by Mister-Kent »

Exciting stuff going on! I'll have a post soon :D
DMing DUNGEONESQUE, LL AEC Gothic-weird fantasy
DMing CAT'S CRADLE, Stars Without Number/Other Dust
Playing
Constance Wyrdweather and Ruwyn Hollowheart in Labyrinth Lord: West Marches Sandbox (LL AEC)
Formerly Numen, Thisby Queller (RIP) and Radiant Olympia (RIP)!
Frekken Ribbitowicz in Mutant Future: Tales from Gam'A Zone (Gamma World)
Anne Summerisle and Gustav the Grasping in Caves of Chaos (LL)
Elden Vodarte in The Horror at Briarsgate (AD&D 1E)
I make the comics and arts! // Tumblr // DeviantArt // EnterVOID

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#308 Post by Rukellian »

Will have an update for you all within the next day or two. I apologize for the delay. These past few days have been distracting, couldn't focus on my forum work like I wanted to.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#309 Post by Rukellian »

I will have an update for both arcs by tomorrow morning (Tuesday). I've just finished a very hectic work schedule and it should be getting back to normal now. I will try to fit in at least 2-3 posts a week. These 4-5 day delays are not sitting well with me. I'd like to keep things at a regular pace here, but I know words spoken mean nothing if I don't back them up. If my posting frequency does not improve within the next week or two, I won't hold it against anyone if they decide to drop out due to the game being too slow. I have a feeling that this has already happened with a couple of people already.

GreyWolfVT

#310 Post by GreyWolfVT »

2-3 posts a week works for me. Thats about what I have done in my games as well as most games i am playing in have gone to that as the normal requirements.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#311 Post by MonkeyWrench »

I'm fine with whatever you need to do Ruke, don't worry about me dropping.

I survived one hiatus, I can survive anything! :lol:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#312 Post by Rukellian »

I'll have an update for you guys wednesday morning, and hopefully thursday and friday as well. Still trying to get my 2-3 posts in a week for my campaigns. May bump it to the weekends if sleep takes over, we will see.

GreyWolfVT

#313 Post by GreyWolfVT »

no rush for me I'm dealing with a loss of a family member. My aunt passed away yesterday when I was at work. So slow going is fine with me.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#314 Post by Rukellian »

GreyWolfVT wrote:no rush for me I'm dealing with a loss of a family member. My aunt passed away yesterday when I was at work. So slow going is fine with me.
You have my condolences.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#315 Post by Zhym »

Sorry, but I'm confused again about who is where. Is anything going on with SCAMP's group? Should I have posted an action for him?

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#316 Post by Rukellian »

Zhym wrote:Sorry, but I'm confused again about who is where. Is anything going on with SCAMP's group? Should I have posted an action for him?
Right now, I have Scamp helping guard the wounded civies that need evac, as well as the very tired Permafrost and Aether. Though... Aether should be back up and running again, guess Pyro forgot. So far only Flicker, Aether, and Professor Perryton has volunteered their services towards the current mini event. If you'd like Scamp to join in or pursue the main story objective, feel free to jump in and say or do something. Right now, the civilian rescue mission is helping build up repute points for the group, this is optional though.

atpollard
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#317 Post by atpollard »

I am reading this stuff on my IPAD and there seems to be lots of monkey with a wrench icons inserted with everyone's personal images on the left.

Is anyone else seeing this or is my IPAD having a stroke?
"welcoming humbly His light and proudly His darkness" - e.e. cummings

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#318 Post by Rukellian »

atpollard wrote:I am reading this stuff on my IPAD and there seems to be lots of monkey with a wrench icons inserted with everyone's personal images on the left.

Is anyone else seeing this or is my IPAD having a stroke?
I am not having this problem on my end (using computer). Zhym is still a dragon, I'm still smiling and I see Deadpool in a cowboy hat ;)

atpollard
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#319 Post by atpollard »

Thanks,
I am now at a desktop and everything looks normal.
The IPAD wasn't replacing your image with the monkey, it was displaying both your image and the monkey image one over the other (vertically).
It was strange.
I'll see if the Ipad still has issues tonight.
"welcoming humbly His light and proudly His darkness" - e.e. cummings

GreyWolfVT

#320 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I am deadpool in a hat but i don't think it is a cowboy hat Ruke :P he's actually wearing a fedora.

Return to “Rebirth of Power: a 4c system game”