Action Thread 11

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Action Thread 11

#101 Post by rredmond »

Argennian wrote:Zafalia nods to Son of Thunder before leaning over and whispering to Odo.

"Cousin. We're looking for that waterfall going down to the next level. Perhaps you could steal forward and take a look down the westward passage?"

OOC: Ron, just confirming that our only light source is Wulfgard's lantern?

POP: Not seeing Odo marked in the lower section of the last action post. In regards to the notes for caster notated spells: Zaf cast one 1st level spell (speak with animals on rats) and one 2nd level spell (cure light wounds on SoT). Notated on character sheet.
WTH you're right. Where'd Odo go. I'll fix that.
Actually, the passage you took was the closest one, not the one that went to the waterfall. Let me post a map:
Picture1.gif
Picture1.gif (32.28 KiB) Viewed 854 times
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#102 Post by saalaria »

So does you description of south 10' etc etc start at the arrow on the map? So we have gone well off the map?

"Anyone want to do some sneaking? Probably needs to be someone who can see in the dark!"

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by rredmond »

saalaria wrote:So does you description of south 10' etc etc start at the arrow on the map? So we have gone well off the map?

"Anyone want to do some sneaking? Probably needs to be someone who can see in the dark!"
Yes you are off the map. Let me see what I can do about that...
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by rredmond »

My cut and paste didn't quite match up, but I think you get the picture. :)
Picture1.gif
Picture1.gif (17.19 KiB) Viewed 842 times

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#105 Post by Distorted Humor »

saalaria wrote:So does you description of south 10' etc etc start at the arrow on the map? So we have gone well off the map?

Odo will sneak ahead...

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by rredmond »

I'll assume that Odo heads west :)
Hopefully I can get this game back on track.

PM coming to DH!

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#107 Post by Distorted Humor »

Odo comes back, (It was a long trip)

Umm guys, there a big room up ahead. It has a big fish mincer thing and some cages with people in them. I could not check out the entire room.

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#108 Post by saalaria »

"Sounds like the villagers you were asked to look for. I take it everyone wants to get them out? If so I can lead us in.."
Varkos waits for party consent before proceeding.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by Argennian »

Zafalia seems baffled but nods in agreement nonetheless. "Hmm, the rats did not say that there were any prisoners on this level, but perhaps that is because I did not ask them. Or mayhap they were confused. Regardless, if they are prisoners of the evil shroom master, they should be freed!"

The little druidess then turns to Odo with a query as she prepares to move forward. "I say, cousin. Did you see anything in or near the cages that was not human? Like maybe the "big green man" that the rats were talking about?"
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#110 Post by rredmond »

New Action Thread here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2647

Return to “Pod-Caverns Of The Sinister Shroom”