OOC Chat

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

OOC Chat

#1 Post by wolfpack »

You cna do any out of charcater chat, questions here.

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOC Chat

#2 Post by Antman9 »

Sorry for the delay in posting today folks. I was roped into doing warehouse inventory. Sucks! I'll try try squeeze as many posts in as I can.
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

Todd Spengo
Ranger
Ranger

#3 Post by Todd Spengo »

Antman9 wrote:Sorry for the delay in posting today folks. I was roped into doing warehouse inventory. Sucks! I'll try try squeeze as many posts in as I can.
No worries. I don't envy you that inventory work.

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by Antman9 »

Me either.

;)
Todd Spengo wrote:No worries. I don't envy you that inventory work.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Rukellian »

I'm scheduled for work tomorrow. So for a good chunk of the day, maybe half of it, I won't be able to post anything. I will fit most of my posts in early in the morning or later in the afternoon to evening E.S.T.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Rukellian
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#6 Post by Antman9 »

Thanks for the heads up. I don't see it being a problem. I'm still on warehouse inventory duty. So I'll be pretty busy too.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by wolfpack »

should be all fine, I am busy so posted spuradic during the day.

If it is mainly dialog driven I just move things along, i won't move past any rolls you would have to make however.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by ravenn4544 »

Travelling today through Friday so posting may be light. Pleaae move hom along as needed.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by Rukellian »

I will be out for a little bit today, some errands to run. I will return within this coming afternoon though, for sure! If the group decides to run things along with this plan when I'm gone, here is the song that the gnome will be singing out loud, and quite poorly at that:

“We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig from early morn till night
We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig up everything in sight
We dig up diamonds by the score
A thousand rubies, sometimes more
But honey’s so much sweeter, that’s for sure
We dig dig dig a-dig dig”

He will keep on repeating that until company starts to arrive. You'll know his plan to bait them out works if he comes running out laughing.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#10 Post by Antman9 »

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say I'm not trying to take over and be a leader or control the group here. If I offend anyone please let me know. (Promise, it won't bother me if you call me out). I just try to jump in make posts when I can. Sometimes I have lots of time and sometimes I don't. I try to post according to everyone else's posts.

I'm new to PbP, so if you see an area, or even a minor element, that can use improvement on my part, please let me know. I am always open to suggestions, as well as criticism. Both are equally accepted.

Thanks

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by Rukellian »

For what its worth, I don't think Ruken's stature would make him a fitting leader, let alone his personality. So I will let such title fall into the hands of the Paladin or Cleric. You guys can fight over it for all I care :lol:

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#12 Post by ravenn4544 »

Oralorn will happily call out any action that displeases him :)

Do we have a marching order set now that we have a tunnel? I'd prefer to be in the back (and preferably not the very back :)) if possible considering the size of our party.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by Rukellian »

Ruken will probably situate himself in the back, behind Oralorn.

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#14 Post by Antman9 »

So how does this look for a marching order? I think that satisfies everyone.

Letholdus (front)
Gregorius
Oralorn
Ruken (rear)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#15 Post by Rukellian »

I again apologize for not being able to post as much as I would like too. This will be the case for the next few days as my work is in high demand right now right before and just after the holidays. The days are long and draining and I sometimes I just go right to bed. I will try to post when I can in the mornings and late at night, but this slow spurt from me should end sometime around the new year celebration.

-Rukellian

P.S.
If a fight breaks out in-game and the group is forced to retaliate, Ruken will attack with his pick, though the rolls will have to come from the DM if I cannot respond in time.

Todd Spengo
Ranger
Ranger

#16 Post by Todd Spengo »

Antman9 wrote:So how does this look for a marching order? I think that satisfies everyone.

Letholdus (front)
Gregorius
Oralorn
Ruken (rear)
Fine by me though our current predicament does illustrate a weakness in this order. We've also got no chance of catching anything by surprise but c'est la vie.

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#17 Post by Antman9 »

Todd Spengo wrote:
Antman9 wrote:So how does this look for a marching order? I think that satisfies everyone.

Letholdus (front)
Gregorius
Oralorn
Ruken (rear)
Fine by me though our current predicament does illustrate a weakness in this order. We've also got no chance of catching anything by surprise but c'est la vie.
Yep I noticed that too. Any suggestions?

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#18 Post by Rukellian »

I'm going to be attending a funeral service during the day tomorrow, so I will only be able to post a couple of times until later that night.

Todd Spengo
Ranger
Ranger

#19 Post by Todd Spengo »

Sorry to hear. My condolences to you and yours.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#20 Post by wolfpack »

my condolences. no problem take whatever time you need.

Return to “Kingdoms and Dungeon Crawls”