topic 04: Doings at the Hustlin' B

#1 Post by bloodymage »

This is the "PC" ranch.

bloodymage
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Doings at the Hustlin' B

#2 Post by bloodymage »

Conner rides out to the Hustlin' B and asks for a job. The hand gives him a critical eye, then leads him to the main porch. Presently, a man in a leather vest and tooled boots steps out of the house to join the greenhorn. After asking some questions, he extends his hand and declares, Welcome to the Hustlin' B, son. My name's Jasper and I'm the fella who runs things around here. Aloysius Peters is the owner, but folks hereabouts just call him "Snake." HEY PAT! This is Conner. Lead him to the bunkhouse, yeah?

TheLegend
Squire
Squire

Re: Doings at the Hustlin' B

#3 Post by TheLegend »

bloodymage wrote:Conner rides out to the Hustlin' B and asks for a job. The hand gives him a critical eye, then leads him to the main porch. Presently, a man in a leather vest and tooled boots steps out of the house to join the greenhorn. After asking some questions, he extends his hand and declares, Welcome to the Hustlin' B, son. My name's Jasper and I'm the fella who runs things around here. Aloysius Peters is the owner, but folks hereabouts just call him "Snake." HEY PAT! This is Conner. Lead him to the bunkhouse, yeah?
Connor takes Jasper's hand and shakes it vigorously. Ah, you're a good man, so you are Jaspar. You won't regret your decision, I promise yea. Connor follows the man called Pat towards the bunkhouse. Hullo Pat, nice meetin' yea. So this is where I'll be kippin' eh. That'll be just grand.

Return to “The Good, Bad & Ugly”