Pathfinder

Re: Characters

#3 Post by bloodymage »

Matthew Kincaid played by Lordjhiaxus:
PDFC-MatthewKincaid.pdf
(591.05 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
PDFC-PDFC-MatthewKincaid.pdf
(156.03 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Matthew Kincaid, a son of German Immigrants, grew up in the CSA, in the rural community around the city of Richmond, VA. As a child, his father wanted a better life then farming, for his youngest son, and send him to school for learned things. It is there, he learned his skills for Math, Reading and Writing, Accounting, Cartography, History, Law and Photography. He left home at the age of 18 to find work to send money back home. He traveled out west, learning a bit of everything, in order to scrape out an existence. He has become a jack-of-many trades, selling his services short term, to raise enough money to send back home and to get to his eventually destination. He had at one time gathered together a good bit of money, but that is when that Mormon preacher came. He promised Matthew that with a small investment, he would get a stake in the local rail, who was planning on building another segment of rail to places near Black Horse. That preacher took his money and ran, and now Matthew broke, with just the clothes on his back, his Winchester 1866 .45 Carbine, a box of shells, and a whole lot of moxie and skills, has come to Black Horse, to find that preacher, and make his mark on the world.

TheLegend
Squire
Squire

#4 Post by TheLegend »

I notice my character sheet has quite a few skills missing. For instance, my "Swimming" skill is not listed. Which version of the PC Creator should I be using?

bloodymage
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#5 Post by bloodymage »

AFAIK, version 2.03.

TheLegend
Squire
Squire

#6 Post by TheLegend »

Attached is a replacement character sheet for Connor O'Brien done using v2.03 of the PC Creator. All stats and skill scores should be identical. If you spot any differences, let me know. Please use this one for the game from now on.
Attachments
Connor OBrien v2.03.pdf
(205.83 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

bloodymage
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#7 Post by bloodymage »

Doc Pemberton played by Larsthegreat:
Doc Pemberton 1.pdf
(79.01 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

TheLegend
Squire
Squire

#8 Post by TheLegend »

By the way, I would like Connor O'Brien's Colt SAA .44 to be the "Frontier" model chambered for .44-40 ammo like the Winchester carbine he's also carrying. Hope this isn't a problem. That's the reason I went for the .44 model SAA - so the guns can share ammo. Damage for the "Frontier" won't be any different to the base model - I think the carbine's extra damage is just due to the longer barrel (i.e. greater muzzle velocity).

Return to “The Good, Bad & Ugly”