NPC's and/or known support characters

Merctime
Tracker
Tracker

NPC's and/or known support characters

#1 Post by Merctime »

This thread is for maintenance of such player-controlled NPC's as Henchmen, Donkeys and Horses, etc. This includes player-maintained (but generally DM 'controlled'*) Hirelings. That means I expect you all to keep track of their info, and not me :lol:

Feel free to place notes about other NPC's that you encounter in the game also if you want to remember something about them.

*A quick refesher on Hirelings. While they are generally DM 'controlled', players can and should expect that they are able to do such things as give orders and directions to them. I will 'control' them accordingly; if they are ordered to do something it's been commonly agreed is a part of their basic duties, they will do it for the most part to the best of their ability (I.e., I will run them the best I can according to your direction. Note that Morale may have something to say about it....). BUT. If they are ordered to do something foolhardy or suicidal, well... I'm sure you can probably figure out what they will try to do (and how I will run them in those situations). I know this is all pretty basic stuff, and many of you will already be very familiar with this, but it's here just in case.

Return to “The Haunted keep-B/X or Labrynth Lord”