Feedback Thread

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Feedback Thread

#1 Post by Rukellian »

Are you guys still with me on this campaign? It seems as if only half the group is here regularly. With the previous leveling incident set aside, is their anything about this campaign that you guys are losing interest in? Maybe its the story, the pace of action, not enough action? I don't know. If the campaign story is good so far, how can I make it better?

As a reminder, this is my first hand-made module; so naturally there will be some rough spots to smooth out. I am hoping that as we go through this as a group, I can get a better idea as to how I should shape the next module that I have in mind, taking place in the same world setting as this one. Your guys' feedback would be much appreciated! Even some of the other people that may have been lurking every now and then, feel free to shoot a PM with your thoughts on this module. Thanks!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “Fabricator of Planes: a Rukellian Module”