#41 Post by Majik »

Everyday I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin
Everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm hustlin

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Gil's Majik's man, mama.

#42 Post by Stonjuz »

Gilnes knows that Greyhawk has a rotten side. Gil jumps from the roof, to another higher off the street. Then another, then another. Dropping to an alleyway, then another rooftop, then dropping once again, now waiting low, hiding patiently, the elf relaxes to catch his breath, confident that he has lost his robed pursuers from the sewers.
He gasps heavily as he has earned this escape. It has taken him to a temporary loss of strength as he rests momentarily.
Thankful that he still has all of his equipment he tries to think of a way to get back at one of his attackers in particular, the one who wore the twisted pitchfork pendant made of silver. The same one who gave him the facial cut that continues to bleed even as the elf slows his heartbeat.

This has been copied from Chapter 7 : Something rotten in Greyhawk

Majik
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Gil's Majik's man, mama.

#43 Post by Majik »

As Gilnes waits, catching his breath, he recalls the less than friendly chat he had with the interrogator with the twisted pitchfork pendant made of silver. “Something about friends” Gil muses… “That must have been that group with the uncouth guard that won at the arena”.

Gil smiles as he catches his reflection in a bit of broken mirror in the ally, “here’s another fine mess you got me into” he says and his smile gets bigger. “Bah, who could stay made at you?” he finishes with a small laugh that stops only when he gingerly touches the cut on his jaw.

Standing and arranging his equipment and garments, soiled somewhat with the unwanted stains of the sewers, Gil takes once more takes a deep breath and exhales with a determined glance around him confirming the lack of angry pursuers from the sewers.

Nodding Gil thinks to himself, “Well, back to the rooming house, a change of clothes, and a bath…” as he smells himself with a repulsed expression, “and if fate so decides, lovely lady that she no doubt is, should I run into that motley crew, I shall tell them of the ordeal that seems to concern them as well.” He thinks to himself as he glances up and back the way he came and steps out into the streets of Greyhawk.
Everyday I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin
Everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm hustlin

Return to “The Inn of the Unseen Servant - Greyhawk 2.5e”