17. Right Branch of Troglodyte Lair

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: 17. Right Branch of Troglodyte Lair

#41 Post by dmw71 »

I will open a new thread tomorrow morning to kick off the group off just outside the lair.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#42 Post by Stonjuz »

"Run! quickly! to the exit!" and "Lets get out of here. ..."
"Thats the smartest thing Ive heard today" The halfling smiles, until Gwilt finishes his statement.
Alethan wrote:"Well look for treasure later..."
"Are you kidding me?.....theres no treasure in there!!! We are here for Ohare, remember?"
As they retreat to the exit, the halfling looks back and wonders if there really IS treasure in this cave.
Last edited by Stonjuz on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by ravenn4544 »

"Fimmion helps carry O'rek out of the lair and back to town. Fimmion is tired of of these compact quarters and feels that he needs to do at least something to help chip in, even if it means trying to carry someone who is probably heavier than him. Upon hearing someone shout SPIDERS, Fimmion double times his actions, hoping to avoid another battle."

This was the last action I noticed for O'rek (before I rolled for additional hps) and so assume that we didn't make it far with both darrin and myself unconscious at the time.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#44 Post by Alethan »

ravenn4544 wrote:"Fimmion helps carry O'rek out of the lair and back to town. Fimmion is tired of of these compact quarters and feels that he needs to do at least something to help chip in, even if it means trying to carry someone who is probably heavier than him. Upon hearing someone shout SPIDERS, Fimmion double times his actions, hoping to avoid another battle."

This was the last action I noticed for O'rek (before I rolled for additional hps) and so assume that we didn't make it far with both darrin and myself unconscious at the time.
If your additional hit points brought you above zero, then you can walk! We only need to carry Darrin, then, as long as someone indicates they are going to remove him from the tunnels...
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by onlyme »

If Grim didn't pick him up, ewell will make sure he was carried out.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by Rukellian »

Well naturally, if O'rek were to spring back up to his feet magically, Fimmion would not try to carry him out. He would instead try to do the same for Darrin. Either way, he is leaving that wretched place with the rest of the group.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#47 Post by Computer +1 »

As Shanny and Gwillt start moving towards the exit, Strom sheathes his sword and does likewise. He will help whoever is carrying Darrin so that they can escape that much faster.

Inwardly Strom is relieved to be getting out of the tunnels. As they exit he says a quiet prayer of thanks.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#48 Post by ravenn4544 »

O'rek helps carry Darrin outside and will wait there for the group to collect itself. "Agree it is time to regroup our little group before delving further into that wretched place!"

Return to “Adventures in Foxmoor”