Back at it

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Back at it

#261 Post by wolfpack »

[1d8] = 5

Osric has 1 spell left. I will allow for CLW to be use din place of a memorized spell, so even though Command is listed as memorized the priest cna use command or clw.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#262 Post by zebediah »

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#263 Post by wolfpack »

Serg and Scy pierce the zombie tearing it apart.

As it crumples to the ground there is only one of the undead things left. This one a small girl, face rotten exposing the jaw bone, eyes milky white she shuffles up the stairs with a throaty growl.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#264 Post by Argennian »

"Huh, another one? How big was this poor family anyways?" Viktor asks sarcastically as he waits impatiently for the little undead girl to climb that stairs and meet up with his and his companion's deadly steel.

When she gets to the top of the stairs, the young churl deputy swings his short sword again mightly...

To Hit: short sword [1d20] = 4 (miss), Damage vs small/medium creatures [1d6+1] = 6+1 = 7
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#265 Post by Stonjuz »

"Is anyone else among us injured? Thor and the others will not accept us in Valhalla if we are just to throw ourselves to our deaths. Their gifts of healing are proof of that."

Bonus spells for this system? He has cast one already. He doesnt have any more, correct?

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#266 Post by wolfpack »

Stonjuz wrote:"Is anyone else among us injured? Thor and the others will not accept us in Valhalla if we are just to throw ourselves to our deaths. Their gifts of healing are proof of that."

Bonus spells for this system? He has cast one already. He doesnt have any more, correct?

Your wisdom allows 2 extra first leve spells so 3 total. 2 have been cast.

i allow memoriuzed spell or the memorized spell can be replaced with cure light wounds. right now you memorized spell is command.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#267 Post by zebediah »

wolfpack wrote:Serg and Scy pierce the zombie tearing it apart.

As it crumples to the ground there is only one of the undead things left. This one a small girl, face rotten exposing the jaw bone, eyes milky white she shuffles up the stairs with a throaty growl.
Sergius thrusts again with his spear

Spear - To hit: [1d20+1] = 12+1 = 13, Damage (s/m): [1d6+1] = 6+1 = 7, Damage (L): [1d8+1] = 6+1 = 7

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#268 Post by wolfpack »

Serg shoves his spear right through the zombie girls forehead droppig her on the spot.

A pile of rot and filth lay in front of you in the form of the dead bodies and the stench of death hangs in the air.

All is quiet

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#269 Post by Alethan »

Cilian stares at the dead (again) corpses on the stairs and shakes his head in sorrow. "What the heck is going on here? What happened to these poor people? And do you think that sneak Jonus knew about them? Or... had something to do with them, even?"
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#270 Post by Stonjuz »

"We shall light the fires. Though they knew not, this family fought hard and there is no reason not to suspect they deserve any less than proper ritual. Agreed?"

Wait.....whats my alignment? 8-) jk

Anivar
Tracker
Tracker

#271 Post by Anivar »

Scythius sighs. I agree. We should return them to nature. It is no less than they deserve. I believe this was Jonus' doing.

After a long pause.

We must make sure our shelter is safe. I am going to check out the basement, I could use a hand Vik. When we return, someone needs to go up into the attic. With the last comment, Scythius' gaze falls on Tub. He then, reverently, steps over the bodies of the unfortunate family and heads down the stairs.
Ooops...

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#272 Post by wolfpack »

I will assume at least Vik accompanies him

You head down into the dusty basement the smell of mold and death are pudgent and make you gag. It is atypical cellar, there are lines of shelves built onto the walls holding jars of preserves. There are also some barrels with clean water and a stack of fire wood.

other than that there are no other signs of life or unlife.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Back at it

#273 Post by Argennian »

Anivar wrote:Scythius sighs. I agree. We should return them to nature. It is no less than they deserve. I believe this was Jonus' doing.
Vik nods his agreement to Osric as well. His visage becomes dark and vengeful at the mention of the evil cleric that spelled him out. "I bet it was that bastard did it! Innocent traveler seeking shelter, me arse! We shoulda just taken him down straight away! If I ever see that somebitch again..."
Anivar wrote:After a long pause.

We must make sure our shelter is safe. I am going to check out the basement, I could use a hand Vik. When we return, someone needs to go up into the attic. With the last comment, Scythius' gaze falls on Tub. He then, reverently, steps over the bodies of the unfortunate family and heads down the stairs.
Viktor follows his childhood friend downstairs, sword ready for any more potential family members or pets. He gets a shiver of cold relief after he and Scythius clear the cellar. "Looks empty. Let's clear the rest of the house now. I won't be able to relax until I'm sure there ain't no more dead things alive in this place!"
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#274 Post by Stonjuz »

Osric looks around for blankets and he begins moving the zombie remains to one central location, away from doors and stairs.
"Such a job as this is beneath me but it must be done. Call out if you need assistance down there."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#275 Post by wolfpack »

Osric is able to pile the bodies onto tbale cloths and move them.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#276 Post by wolfpack »

Where does Osriuc move the bodies to? What are everyone elses actions?

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#277 Post by Alethan »

"If someone wants to check out the attic space, I'll help them,"Cilian tells the rest of the group.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#278 Post by zebediah »

Sergius will do some further checks below, on the shelves, barrels and all the rest, to ensure there is nothing of value hidden there.

After that he will help checking the attic.

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#279 Post by Stonjuz »

Off the stairs, somewhere in the initial room, and not blocking the exit, Osric is stacking the bodies and the gathered parts.
He says, "When all is clear we will take these outside to that clearing."

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#280 Post by rredmond »

Sorry all, real life took a couple of nasty turns, then I banned my own freakin' IP in a mighty battle with spammers. :D I'm hoping to be all good by tomorrow morning.
Tubeedee offers to go alone to check out the trapdoor... but not without a bit of shivering... what? It's cold!
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Return to “Aroth”