On the road again

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: On the road again

#101 Post by wolfpack »

AT the direction of the amulet the group continues to travel North along the Travelers Way towards the ominus sky.

After two hours you cross over into a slight rain under dark clouds. the crash of thunder and streaks of lightning ever present as you continue to move.

The longer you travel in the storm the harder it rains and the more the temperature drops. Being fall and allready cool it isn't long before you begin to shiver and your teeth begin to chatter.

As you begin to wonder if all of this is really worth it sudenly there is an audible popping sound and in a small flash of light Osric disappears.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#102 Post by Alethan »

Cilian spins around and looks to where Osric was standing.

"What the..." he mutters as he steps closer, checking to see if there is a sinkhole or some such thing in that spot. If not, then he looks around and tries to get his bearings. "Anyone know where we are? Any major landmarks near here?"
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Anivar
Tracker
Tracker

#103 Post by Anivar »

Too cold to care, Scythius mumbles Could have at least taken us with him...

Hearing Cilians question, he wheels around Of course I know where we are! We are in some god forsaken storm, in the middle of no where, travelling north at the direction of that blasted thing around your neck!
Ooops...

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by rredmond »

You've gotta be kiddin' me... Tub exclaims, shivering mainly from the cold, but almost as much from a disappearing friend.

Tub does a quick scan around, 360 degrees of the horizon, and then up in the air. Quickly to see if there's anything, other than the storm, moving or amiss.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by wolfpack »

What the.. Cillian says

Anyone kno....
and with a pop and flash of light he disapears.

one by one the group disappears in front of tubs eyes until he is the only one left....

alone in the cart....

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by rredmond »

err, um, guys?? Tub draws his short sword and dagger and backs up to the cart for protection.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#107 Post by wolfpack »

The rain is cold and steady, you nervously put your back t the side of the cart and scan all around you, but see and hear nothing.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#108 Post by rredmond »

Tub looks for protection for himself and the horse from the weather. He does still have the horse right?
:)
He's not going to head out just yet, in case his friends pop back.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by rredmond »

Tub also whistles a bit. Because being lonely is scary. He doesn't do quiet tuneful whistling well though, wolf whistling and signallikeabird whistling he can do, but nows not the time for them. Eventually he's annoying himself and stops whistling in a huff.
Meanwhile keeping a scan and eye out for any friends... or enemies.

Return to “Aroth”