IC II

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: IC II

#121 Post by Fearghus »

Pesha the Wanderer

"Your torment ends here, Una", says the thief. Given confidence with the enchanted weapon, he averts his gaze from the vampire's eyes and presses the attack.
I wasn't really sure how to go about it (backstabbing in combat) rules wise, so I was purposely abstract. Your interpretation stated above sounds right on, so thanks.

continuing with the sword+1; 7+ 1d6+1

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by sulldawga »

Harald will attempt to ward off the rats and bats and whatever else this vampire has at her command while he scrambles back to his feet.

Rodriguez
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#123 Post by Rodriguez »

Styr the Axe Murderer

Styr curses in his native tongue and tries to maintain his advantageous position. He feigns another wide swing but then suddenly grips his axe short, steps in and goes for a cutting swipe at neck height.
First Acrobatics 15+
If that worked: Long Axe 1+ 1D10*3+4
If not: Long Axe 5+ 1D10+4

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by drpete »

Babu the Monkey and Kondo the Lion

Babu and Kondo will fend rats off of themselves as they try to rise (last round).

Of either of them succeed, they will try to push into the room, ignoring the melee, to try to find either a coffin or a way past the vampire, swarms and misery to somehing that might be tactically useful.
GM: Dwimmermount (ACKS)

Zim: 7/7 | Torgyr: 14/14 | U Tar: 3/3 | Nazares: 6/6| Emm: 9/9 |Quinn: 13/13
Ranulf: 10/10 | Solaine: 12/12 | Liam: 4/4 | X | Randolpho: 10/10 | Audi: 8/8

Hrafn
Guide
Guide

#125 Post by Hrafn »

Kaa who devours, Shaman

"Damn it! Kūndala, Agrasati!" With luck and skill, the spirit-snake's coils may hold the wretched corpse still enough to spear her heart and end this mockery of life. Tossing the fire almost casually at the rat horde, Kaa begins to fishing out her mallet, to accompany the stake in her girdle.

Kaa's action is spent warding and/or fishing out equipment.

Kūndala will attack as a (I believe) four hitdice fighter. If the attack succeeds, then constriction begins automatically on the next turn, which will hopefully Pin Una enough for someone to put an end to her.
Kaa, who devours (5th level shaman, ACKS)

Rodriguez
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#126 Post by Rodriguez »

Hrafn wrote:Kaa who devours, Shaman
Tossing the fire almost casually at the rat horde,
I hope not too casually as my dying henchmen is still somewhere under the rats... :lol:

Return to “[ACKS Hexcrawl] Strangers in a Strange Land”