OOC Thread

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Thread

#201 Post by Zhym »

I was waiting on the answer to that question. Today's jam-packed busy, though, so I probably won't have a post until tonight. Sorry.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#202 Post by Rukellian »

Zhym wrote:I was waiting on the answer to that question. Today's jam-packed busy, though, so I probably won't have a post until tonight. Sorry.
Ah, I see, sorry for the delay then. Wasn't aware that that was what was holding things up.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#203 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Not to stir the pot or anything but are we sure it's Rand your chasing?

I may have said that simply to make you all think it is, afterall, no one's caught the identify of this backpacked runner yet.

Either way, enjoy the hunt! :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#204 Post by tooleychris »

That backpack had the thieves name on it. All good thieves write their name on their gear...;)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#205 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Well, no one said this random backpack runner was a good thief!
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#206 Post by tooleychris »

Flynn emerges from the other side of the magic portal and...

Was never seen again.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#207 Post by Grognardsw »

Home plane of the Fabricator of Babes.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#208 Post by tooleychris »

I'm not sure what to make of the current situation... Maybe it's because I was gone for a bit but why is Hal freaking out?
Because of the wizard wanting to bring back magic which is obviously already here? Because he wants to stop fenrin? Or because he wants to destroy fabricator?

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#209 Post by Rukellian »

tooleychris wrote:I'm not sure what to make of the current situation... Maybe it's because I was gone for a bit but why is Hal freaking out?
Because of the wizard wanting to bring back magic which is obviously already here? Because he wants to stop fenrin? Or because he wants to destroy fabricator?
I've been building up Hal as a character who shares in the typical human predjudice of magic and demi-humans. Though he has recently been showing signs of turning a new leaf, old habits are hard to get rid of, and when Matkinsai announced who he truly was, his normal way of thinking returned abruptly and he deemed Matkinsai and his guild a threat. To throw one's allegiance in with people like that, who practice and use the 'dark arts' is considered ridiculous and treasonous.

Remember, one of the rules in this world is that magic is considered evil, there is no differentiation between good and evil in the common person's eyes. If they see a mage, they suspect him of treachory, or worse. Hal is no different from the average citizen in this regard. He is still trying to figure out whether he can trust this Matkinsai person and, learning about his true identity did not help make the old man any more welcoming.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#210 Post by onlyme »

Grognardsw wrote:With Rand's back now facing him as he turned to Sunshine, Deceidon back stabs Rand.
:lol:

Just kidding.

ok... this got me, when reading it in a meeting and having to do a double take on the action... :D
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#211 Post by tooleychris »

onlyme wrote:
Grognardsw wrote:With Rand's back now facing him as he turned to Sunshine, Deceidon back stabs Rand.
:lol:

Just kidding.

ok... this got me, when reading it in a meeting and having to do a double take on the action... :D
+1! Grognardsw Almost had my brix shat
Bet Ruke freaked for a millisecond as well. :)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#212 Post by Rukellian »

Just thought I should let everyone know. You are all nearing the end of our first quest line. What does this mean? You will all still get XP rewarded at the end of this chapter, as well as any level up bonuses that may occur. When we finish this quest line, the Fabricator of Planes story arc, I will offer you all the chance to continue playing your characters in a new arc I have set up, one that takes place directly after the end result of your guys' actions. All xp, inventory items and gold will be transferred over if you wish to continue playing under my campaign. If you are done playing with your current character and would like to roll up another, we can arrange that as well, or drop out all together if this suits a player better. The end of the quest line will also open up the thread to recruitment, allowing another person to join if we feel we need another player.

So, in a nutshell, I have lots of stuff in store for those who wish to continue this campaign and further develop their characters.

If you guys have any questions about this in particular, let me know. I will answer as best I can, with as much as I am willing to reveal. :)

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#213 Post by tooleychris »

I'm in like Flynn... literally. :)

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#214 Post by onlyme »

Whitsell would stay, presuming he lives through this orb thing...
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#215 Post by Rukellian »

Once I finish up the other section of chapter 5, I will tally up experience earned since last time and set you all up for the next and probably final chapter in this plotline. If your characters need to make any final preparations before leaving, any words that need to be shared amongst each other, now would be a good time to do so.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#216 Post by onlyme »

Sounds good.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#217 Post by tooleychris »

Amberlynn kisses Flynn timidly and giggles. A mischievous look on her innocent face.
"What is it?" asks Flynn. "Don't be nervous. I'll be gentle. I love you."
"No. That's not it." she says giggling again. "I've brought something to make our first time more...memorable. " she says.
"Well....um... OK... what is it?" he says curious.
Amber gets up and retrieves a leather pack and opens it across the bed...

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#218 Post by onlyme »

You just better hope amberlynn isnt the evil magician we're looking for...

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#219 Post by Zhym »

This is not that type of role-playing game!

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#220 Post by tooleychris »

onlyme wrote:You just better hope amberlynn isnt the evil magician we're looking for...
Don't give ruke evil ideas!
:shock:

Return to “Fabricator of Planes: a Rukellian Module”