outside the mill

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: outside the mill

#21 Post by Alethan »

"Ahhh..." Cillian nods as the voice stops. "That isn't so bad, then. I thought it was going to clamor on in my head the whole time."

"So, what do we do until then? We don't want to run off to another temple, do we?" Cillian asks while taking off the amulet. "Do you want to hold on to it for research, Minter?" He adds, holding it out in his hand.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by wolfpack »

The decision is yours. The amulet is activated now, I will not need it again until i discover some new information.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#23 Post by Alethan »

Cillian nods and tucks it away safely within the folds of his robes for the time being.

"Hopefully it can't be used to track US unless it is in use itself..."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by wolfpack »

It is my belief that the amulets can detect each other if within a certain distance. Now that I knwo they are intellegent the theory makes even more sense.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by rredmond »

Tub nods feigned understanding.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#26 Post by Argennian »

wolfpack wrote:It is my belief that the amulets can detect each other if within a certain distance. Now that I know they are intelligent, the theory makes even more sense.
"So we can find out where their temples be, and maybe some them other amulets too? Why does that make me so damn nervous?" mutters Viktor aloud as he rolls his eyes sarcastically and tries to swallow the persistent, nervous lump in his throat.

He looks around to his friends to gauge their reactions. "So what's the plan, fellas? We ain't gonna try to take on one of them temples until we've had a chance to speak with Talon and Korec, right? We gotta keep each other in tha loop, so to speak. Especially with them Sentinels a coming..."
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#27 Post by Alethan »

Cillian nods, "I agree, Vik. I certainly don't relish heading off on our own so quickly, anyway. Let's go talk to Talon and Kore. The more information we can get, the better."

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#28 Post by zebediah »

Also, I think I will need to treat these wounds before jumping in the way of danger again. says Sergius.
Sergius still has 5 damage from the two arrows he took when trying to exit the mill.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by wolfpack »

I need to know what everyone plans to do next.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#30 Post by rredmond »

Tub isn't hurt. He's good to go on, but would rather the safer bet of taking some time to gather more info and allow the meat shields to heal. :)
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#31 Post by Alethan »

Likewise, Cillian isn't hurt, either. He would be in favor of making sure Serg and Vik and Scyth are doing OK before doing anything dangerous.

But... once they are ready, what does everyone think we should be doing at this point? Going to talk to Talon and Kore? I'm not really sure what other options we have, but I'm certainly open to doing anything else anyone feels we might want to do.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#32 Post by rredmond »

Gathering more intel gives us a chance to heal up a bit... maybe buy a healing potion from... Harold is it?
But let's head out to the temple in the morning is my vote. Not Tub's but mine. :D

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#33 Post by zebediah »

Sergius agrees with seeking Talon and Korec.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#34 Post by Argennian »

"Serg, we gotta get you to a healer. Either that or get more of them healing potions like Cil been dishin out wholesale. You took a few hard hits back there, bro. Anyone else injured? How ya feeling, Scy?" Vik queries of his injured compatriot. "Maybe we should all head over to Korec's and crash out there until morning? Hopefully Talon will be back around by then..."

Vik prepares to help Serg over to Korec's but looks to Minter. "You gonna be safe here tonight by yourself, Minter? Wouldn't ordinarily ask but with all this shite goin down now... You want some us hang out here till morning?"

OOC: Wolf, have the Sentinels arrived yet?

rredmond wrote:Gathering more intel gives us a chance to heal up a bit... maybe buy a healing potion from... Harold is it?
But let's head out to the temple in the morning is my vote. Not Tub's but mine. :D
another +1 for the AAR & MSP withTalon/Korec. Let's figure out where we're crashing out tonight, that is if we're staying together and not going home. Unless we can bring Serg to a healer now. He's pretty beat up at 2/15hp Or he waits till the morning for a CLW or two. I'd vote not trying to take on the temple until we're at full strength and reequipped. Maybe Talon and Korec could outfit us? My 2 coppers.
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#35 Post by dmw71 »

Alethan wrote:Likewise, Cillian isn't hurt, either. He would be in favor of making sure Serg and Vik and Scyth are doing OK before doing anything dangerous.
Scythius is wounded, but is probably well enough (10/16) to continue with whatever the group decides.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#36 Post by wolfpack »

You fought well sergius, allow me to extend my gods healing to you. In the mornign I can provide more healing after prayers.
Osric says

1d8=8
"You gonna be safe here tonight by yourself, Minter? Wouldn't ordinarily ask but with all this shite goin down now... You want some us hang out here till morning?"
I will be fine, I have magical safeguards in place here.
OOC: Wolf, have the Sentinels arrived yet?
No rashtan is on the outskirts of the kingdom, the sentinels will be coming from Oslodin at the kingdom's heart. It is a 4 week journey and they left 2 weeks ago.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#37 Post by wolfpack »

SO is the concensus to go to wayfarers place then?

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#38 Post by Alethan »

wolfpack wrote:SO is the concensus to go to wayfarers place then?
Yeah, I think so!

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#39 Post by wolfpack »

lickign their wounds the group leaves minters and heads to wayfarers place.

outside on the streets people are up and about. many are rmed and there is tension in the air as you hear rumors of an attack and trouble at the old mill. You make it to Wayfarers and find korec sitting down with Harold drinking coffee. There are maybe 5 or 6 other patrions up at this time most likely becuase of all the commotion outside of town.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#40 Post by wolfpack »

plans? actions?

Do you wan to rest up and try to find temples? go back out to the lonely wood? somewhere else?

keep things secret? inform the military presence?

Return to “Aroth”