Away from table notices

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Away from table notices

#1 Post by Distorted Humor »

Going on vacation, might be missing a few days, just post here so we all know :)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Away from table notices

#2 Post by Rukellian »

Going on a family trip from July1-5. Will bring my laptop with me, of course, but I cannot always guaruntee internet connection every day. So I will post when I can during that time.

On a side note, I am still waiting for everyone to post their actions in regards to the giant frog fight. Once we get everyone's input in at least once, I will update the map accordingly. If the DM would like to move things along and just have the others chime in later, I will update it then, though I doubt it will come to that. ;)
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#3 Post by Distorted Humor »

Thanks for letting us know :)

SocraticLawyer
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by SocraticLawyer »

I'll be out of town until next Tuesday. I'll continue to check via my phone, but if I don't give timely replies, that's why.
How do we know you're not a donkey-brained man?

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#5 Post by Distorted Humor »

Thanks for letting us know. :)

Return to “Adventures in the Barrowmaze”