Bows....

Kael

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: ELROOD SECTOR: Episode Three: Wheelin', Dealin' and Fishin'

#22 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Zuul

Zuul looks at all the bowing allies and a line creases his brow. He is about to open his mouth to question why, then shuts it and shrugs. He instead starts wandering away from the group, interested in the hot tub.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by max_vale »

Modified Flying AT-AT; Base of reputed Crime Lord Slythor; Planet Korad; Elrood Sector

The little blue-furred Squib smiles on his chair/throne and barks out a quick laugh, followed by; "You hairless ones....AND Wookie...be smarter than most!" His eyes narrow a bit as he sees Zuul walking over towards the Hot Tub; "Hey! Lizard....that not for you...me no want scales in me bubble bath!"

Turning back to the matter at hand, he says, "Okay....me pilot-guard-buddies tell me that you have met Squib before and engaged in the Great Deal.....so me not waste time and me hope your teeny brains remember how it goes.....so....whatcha want?"

kipper
Ranger
Ranger

#24 Post by kipper »

Clark explains that we need a ship. He asks if any new ships have recently become acquired?

OOC: Kael is our best bargainer, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling. I don't want to let Slythor on that we're so eager for The Wayfarer specifically.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#25 Post by ateno »

max_vale wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:31 am Turning back to the matter at hand, he says, "Okay....me pilot-guard-buddies tell me that you have met Squib before and engaged in the Great Deal.....so me not waste time and me hope your teeny brains remember how it goes.....so....whatcha want?"
Waiting for the post hot tub clamor to calm down.

Kael bows low and raises almost al the way.

"Honored sir, thank you for seeing us, I am Kael, mouth for our Captain. Our Captain would like to look at any ships that have arrived in the last two months, Surely you have something acceptable, at that point we can talk a bargain? Yes?

He waits at a slight bow position, waiting for a reply.

Kael

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#26 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Zuul

He turns to address the comment. "Don't worry. He doesn't like bubbles. They cause the skin to vibrate."

Zuul walks a bit away from the tub, but still spaces himself out from the others. Just in case.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by max_vale »

Modified Flying AT-AT; Base of reputed Crime Lord Slythor; Planet Korad; Elrood Sector

Slythor looks at the floor in front of the New Republic Intel Agents after the bowing, and with a curious look on his face and says, "Whatchu all looking at, is there a bug or sumptin'".....His eyes narrow and then brighten upon hearing Zuul's response and then Kael spoke up....

After Kael spoke up, a gleam hits Slythor's eyes and with a grin and leans forward towards Kael and answers him.....

"Okay Cap'n Mouth Piece.....you want ship......me gots 4 that have arrived on Korad in last few months.....two shuttle's, a Scout Ship (note: the Wayfarer is a scout ship) and a Ore Hauler. Here's me first offer.....You give me teeths of THAT one-", he nods towards Zuul, "-and I'll give you this awesome bubble soap holder-", here he pull up an old ammo bandoleer that instead of holding grenades and blaster power packs has instead been modified to hold several bottles of bubble bath soap bottles; "-you gets clean; I have me main man Gahr-", he nods towards the Gamorrean; "-cook up excellent Mon Cal meal from this datapad full o' 900 Calamari recipes-", here he produces a datapad from no-where; "-which then I give you for future feasts; you give me most awesome robes from THAT one-", here he looks and points at Vale; "-I give you R2 droid in the back to spruce up any space ship; you give me entertaining wrestling match between THIS one-", he nods at Clark; "-and Gahr; and then finally you get space ship of your choice with mere token of appreciation of say.......5,000 credits......"

He pauses and then looks at Kael; "You go...."

OOC: This is basically a Bargain Roll and some RP....

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#28 Post by Rex »

Kit

Kit will try to remain silent, although a growl or two might escape.

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by Starbeard »

Vale looks expectantly about the room at each of the others and shrugs with only a hint of apology, as if to say, Well, I certainly wouldn't mind; I do have other robes, you know.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#30 Post by ateno »

max_vale wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:41 am
"Okay Cap'n Mouth Piece.....you want ship......me gots 4 that have arrived on Korad in last few months.....two shuttle's, a Scout Ship (note: the Wayfarer is a scout ship) and a Ore Hauler. Here's me first offer.....You give me teeths of THAT one-", he nods towards Zuul, "-and I'll give you this awesome bubble soap holder-", here he pull up an old ammo bandoleer that instead of holding grenades and blaster power packs has instead been modified to hold several bottles of bubble bath soap bottles; "-you gets clean; I have me main man Gahr-", he nods towards the Gamorrean; "-cook up excellent Mon Cal meal from this datapad full o' 900 Calamari recipes-", here he produces a datapad from no-where; "-which then I give you for future feasts; you give me most awesome robes from THAT one-", here he looks and points at Vale; "-I give you R2 droid in the back to spruce up any space ship; you give me entertaining wrestling match between THIS one-", he nods at Clark; "-and Gahr; and then finally you get space ship of your choice with mere token of appreciation of say.......5,000 credits."
"Though there are many things in your offer that has ways we can go forward with this agreement, cannot negotiate away any body parts of anyone. Your awesome soap dispenser trade is off the table, perhaps we could purchase it. I believe a meal together is acceptable, but we must be able to check it for problems with our scanner as humans have a low constitution. Any items you wish must be at the agreement of the owner. And if there is a wrestling match, the match will have set rules to follow, win or lose, having the match is the deal, and also not if you find it interesting or not. I will have to speak to my Captain regarding the price."

Do we have that in the rebel fund?

Kael
Last edited by ateno on Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kipper
Ranger
Ranger

#31 Post by kipper »

Clark's gaze goes to Gahr at Slythor's mention of a wrestling match to see how the Gammorean reacts, but he doesn't really take Slythor's attempt at bargaining seriously.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#32 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Zuul

He chuckles at the mention of his teeth. "He will give a tooth, if he can bite you first. They grow back."

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#33 Post by Zhym »

Kato just watches the negotiations, slightly in awe, not sure whether to be relieved or insulted that Slythor didn't mentioned him at all in his terms.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#34 Post by max_vale »

Modified Flying AT-AT Peeve; Base of reputed Crime Lord Slythor; Planet Korad; Elrood Sector

Slythor's yellow eyes gleam with the happiness of a hungry Predator waking up and finding a large herd of prey a short distance away as he addresses Kael and the rest of the NRI Agents. "DIS is my room of deals....me no care WHO makes decision from yer group, but you make it here and now during de Great DEAL. Token gesture of 5,000 credits is mandatory fer leaving with a Ship....any ship....now, back to the good stuff..."

"Okay; try dis on fer size.....Toothy can bite Gahr's off-hand arm, but not so hard he no able to wrestle big-head human there", here he gestures fist to Zuul and then to Clark while Gahr's looks a bit nervous for a moment; "-but then he has to break tooth off fer me to have as cool necklace.....then me trade Robed One Calamari cook book datapad for Robes; den Open-Mouth Pet Human here-", he gestures at Kato for the fist time; "-can show us if he can fetch dat stick he be wearing"; he gestures to the Light-Sabre Kato wears at his side; "-if he be good entertaining boy, me give him yummy bowl of ground Bantha Meat; den White Wookie can sing good Wookie song of at LEAST 5 minutes length fer helpful R2 unit over dere-", he gestures to a garishly bright yellow painted R2 unit that rolled in at that moment to the room; "-and finally, we all watch body, arm or foot wrestling match between Big Head Human and Gahr following standard Dantooinian rules and when done; win, lose or draw, he get Champion/Participant Trophy!" (he holds up a TINY, rusty trophy showing a humanoid of indiscriminate race in a pose holding some kind of stick or bat or something.....

"When all date is finished; you pick ship you want......now you go!"

OOC: Okay, in game terms, I'm going to do an opposed Bargain Skill roll between Slythor and Kael....let me know if you want to spend a Force Point.....but in essence, no matter what, 5,000 credits (you have 10,000 in the ship's 'kitty') and at least 2 of the above listed 'trades' will have to happen to seal the deal (2 if Kael wins the roll) or more if there's a Tie or Slythor wins. (3 if it's a tie; more if Slythor wins and by how much)

The Trades:

-Zuul bites Gahr's 'off hand arm' but has to have a tooth pulled to give Slythor (Stamina roll to deal with the pain as it happens)

-Datapad with 942 Mon Calamari dishes 'cook book' for a set of Vale's Robes

-Kato essentially 'acts like a dog' for a few minutes and gets a meal of ground Bantha beef

-Kit sings a Wookie song (a Perception roll) that if it's entertaining, Slythor will give them all an R2 unit

-Clark wrestles Gahr (various styles...but in essence, some Brawling rolls) for the 'Trophy'

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#35 Post by Rex »

Kit

Kit remains silent (except some low meaningless growling), but is clearly annoyed.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#36 Post by Zhym »

Kato whispers to Kael, "If debasing myself for a few minutes is the price of getting what we need, I am willing to do it. It will not be fun, but the greater mission must prevail."

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#37 Post by Starbeard »

Vale continues to look calmly about the room. "All in all the trades don't seem too harsh, although I don't like the idea of unnecessary dentistry. A lot depends on Kael's performance, so we should defer to his wishes."

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#38 Post by ateno »

Kael will start to rebuke his points and offer other points.

I will use a force point for this bargaining session.

Kael

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#39 Post by Rex »

Kit is saving her force point in case she has to sing, lol.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#40 Post by max_vale »

Rex wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:14 am Kit is saving her force point in case she has to sing, lol.

Noted! :)

Return to “WEG Star Wars 1st Edition d6”