The Rowdy Rockfish

hedgeknight
hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

The Rowdy Rockfish

#1 Post by hedgeknight »

The Rowdy Rockfish is anything but as the weary companions follow Allean from the Fishery to this quiet and quaint place of rest. Even though it is late, there is someone in the common room to welcome guests.

Brelda Venkervale.png
Brelda Venkervale.png (196.75 KiB) Viewed 2408 times
This is Brelda Venkervale, a stoic but shrewd businesswoman. There is a sadness in her smile when you arrive and she says, "At this late hour, I'm to assume you need rooms, yes?"
Winter is coming...

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: The Rowdy Rockfish

#2 Post by ateno »

"Yes please Mi'lady, was sent over after the business working on the under the pub tonight. No need for a early meal, I'll be sleeping awhile. Hee hee.

Tuga

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rex »

Khawla

"I need a room as well."

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by Computer +1 »

Tumbler head nods wearily. He is having trouble keeping his eyes open.

Darklin2
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#5 Post by Darklin2 »

Alle

Well I am turning in. If any of you are up for it. I am planning an expedition into the woods tomorrow. i plan to look for a couple of staves to make into Long bows and any kind of Herbs that I can find. Most likely will need healing herbs for our next dive and I got a big list from a buyer. Will make it an all day trip if anyone wants to come. i realize you all have been beat up pretty bad and need your rest. Up to you. See you all tomorrow.

She smiles and makes her way to her room.
All things are possible through Magic.
Darklin Sylvanas- Fighter/Magic-User - Big Shiny Island (1E)
Sai Eranthor - Cleric / Fighter/Mage - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures (2E)

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by hedgeknight »

All of you are bone-tired, except for Allean, and for those who do not already have rooms, Brelda makes sure everyone has a bed and is tucked in for the night, making sure you have a warm quilt and plenty of water/ale/tea to send you off into your dreams. She apologizes for fussing over you..."as if you were my own son...gods be good to him, wherever he is..." you hear her whisper more than once.

The night passes all too quickly, but you are rested as dawn breaks late on a cloudy, overcast day which promises rain. The smell of bacon wakes most of you, as maybe does a full bladder, and there is a line at the privvy when you arrive. Once those basic things are taken care of, the common room of the Rockfish is awash in light and the sounds of breakfast in the small attached kitchen.

Tables have fresh white cloths and Brelda is bustling around setting out plates and silverware.
"Good morning, lovelies. Are you hungry?"
Winter is coming...

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Rex »

Khawla

"Excellent, I will have whatever is for breakfast."

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#8 Post by Computer +1 »

Tumbler wakes up felling better physically if not mentally. After a long pee bacon calls to him as his stomach rumbles.
He heads over for breakfast quickly.

I'm so hungry I could eat me Master's Anvil he proclaims while sitting down. I hardly know how I got here, thank ye Brelda for seeing me in.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#9 Post by ateno »

Tuga comes down, still limping from the trap on his leg last night. "I will have whatever you serve, tea is a request, if you have it. Does anyone need a bandage change? I will need some more supplies if we are going down tomorrow."

Tuga

Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

#10 Post by Belkregos »

Gurkan

after finishing breakfast and feeding Lulu he checks his equipment again

i dont think i have much to restock, i'll be ready whenever you guys are
Stitches:- 1st lvl Halfling-Rogue: basics HP:9, AC:14, init.:+3, Sw/Bow: +5 to hit/1d6+3 dam +Sneak attack!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by Rex »

Khawla

Is she good for her spells? HP's for everyone good?

"How is everyone feeling today?"

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#12 Post by Computer +1 »

Tumbler will eat just about anything on offer and looks around to see if any ale is available.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by hedgeknight »

Rex wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:30 am Khawla
Is she good for her spells? HP's for everyone good?
"How is everyone feeling today?"
From the last group post in the Menace thread:
PC Stats & Effects:
Elwood - AC 17, HP 16/22
Gurkan - AC 18, HP 13/19
Khawla - AC 18/16, HP 17/17
Tuga - AC 17, HP 6/18
Tumbler - AC 18, 10/20, wounded 1
Lulu - AC 16, HP 12/14

As I recall, there was some bandaging (healing) done when you returned to the Fishery.
Tuga should be fully healed.
Everyone who is still wounded will heal whatever their CON modifier is in HP over night. For example, Elwood has a 14 CON, which means he will heal 2 HP with an 8-hour rest. So, taking everyone's CON, here are the updated stats for the morning:

Elwood - 18/22
Gurkan - 14/19
Khawla - 17/17
Tuga - 18/18
Tumbler - 12/20
Winter is coming...

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#14 Post by ateno »

"I feel that we all could use a day to catch up, find a merchant for our traps, unless someone wants them? Eat food, relax and leave the next morning after a quick early meal? Yes?"

Tuga

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#15 Post by Rex »

Khawla

"Everyone huddle around close to me and I will cast a group healing."

Casts Heal, 3 actions, heals everyone within 30 feet of her.
Group Heal [1d8]=4

Repeats it for a second time.
Group Heal [1d8]=8

"It would be best if I could rest and regain my Healing, but I still have some left."

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#16 Post by ateno »

"Oh my leg is all stitched up, Thankee. Let's walk around the place and see what we got, as I arrived on a ship in the dark, after breakfast of course."

Tuga

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#17 Post by hedgeknight »

Breakfast and Healing and Plans

About the only sounds heard during breakfast are a few "yummy sounds" amid the clinking of silverware, sighs of relief and sips of hot tea or strong ale. Everyone eats their fill and Brelda makes sure no one leaves hungry.
After the plates are cleaned off tables and you push back to relax, Khawla calls for a "group hug" and invokes Sarenrae's blessings on all, completely healing any wounds along with aches and pains. All of you are as fit as a fiddle!

"So now, what are you planning to get into today?" Brelda asks, wiping a sheen of sweat from her brow.
Winter is coming...

Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

#18 Post by Belkregos »

Gurkan
if Khaula if needs the day for prayer we can restock and plan to go back tomorrow morn, but ready when you are
Stitches:- 1st lvl Halfling-Rogue: basics HP:9, AC:14, init.:+3, Sw/Bow: +5 to hit/1d6+3 dam +Sneak attack!

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#19 Post by ateno »

"Brelda, we have some items for sale, traps and such, can you tell us who might be interested, also I need to resupply my medical kit?"

Tuga

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#20 Post by hedgeknight »

ateno wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:16 pm Tuga "Brelda, we have some items for sale, traps and such, can you tell us who might be interested, also I need to resupply my medical kit?"
"Well, there are a handful of places you can visit:
Blades for Glades - primary smithy in town; Carmen Rajani is the owner; kinda surly but has a variety of weapons.
Crow's Casks - potions and such; Magiloy is the owner.
Dawnflower Library - temple to Sarenrae and sells scrolls and various other magical things; Vandy Banderdash is in charge; Khawla has met her.
Odd Stories - wizardly place that sells spells and scrolls; Morlibunt is the head wizard.
Otari Market - you can find just about anything there; Keeleno Lathenar is the dour, humorless owner of the Market.
Wrin's Wonders - all sorts of adventuring gear to be had; Wrin Sivinxi is the owner.
Winter is coming...

Return to “Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion (Pathfinder 2e)”