SilverBen
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

OOC - Episode 3

#1 Post by SilverBen »

Out of Character Chat
Local Lore
  • The slums are not a disgusting place, but there are many degenerates living among the poor residents.
  • The Civic Temple is where several religious factions share space to erect small shrines or other spiritual sites in a rental agreement with the Port City of Ravenglass. There is competition between the factions who may proselytize, convert, etc. new members, some say by brainwashing, others claim by charmed enslavement.
  • Law enforcement is generally conducted through squads of mercenaries paid collectively by the wealthiest merchants.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery: “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC - Episode 3

#2 Post by SilverBen »

I'm planning on posting Episode 3 on Sat night, April 15. Until then, I will be offline for Passover and then Shabbos.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery: “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rex »

Enjoy!

sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by sastaz »

Having Easter Holiday in Denmark myself. Visiting Legoland tomorrow. Have you guys seen the Lego movies 1 & 2? They're not bad at all! Lots of jokes hinting at nerdy parents.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#5 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Enjoy the holidays!

I want to go to Legoland. :mrgreen:

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Rex »

Enjoy! Legoland would be cool.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#7 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I am heading off on a 17 day retreat to the tropics tonight, so my posting rate will be scarce for the next little while.

I will post if/when I can, and be back here full-time the first week of May.

Please NPC as necessary in my stead. Thanks!

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#8 Post by SilverBen »

Got it and enjoy, @Rob. Thanks

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#9 Post by SilverBen »

sastaz wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:47 am Having Easter Holiday in Denmark myself. Visiting Legoland tomorrow. Have you guys seen the Lego movies 1 & 2? They're not bad at all! Lots of jokes hinting at nerdy parents.
Enjoy @Mattias - sadly I haven't seen a Lego Movie since Batman but will follow up with my youngest about them. Thanks!

sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by sastaz »

Do it :) If you watch The LEGO Movie 2 for example you will have the pleasure of meeting the shape changing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi. Excerpt from her lead theme "Not Evil":

I'm Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, the least evil queen in history
And if you do not believe me
I totally won't imprison your family
'Cause that'd be evil! And that's so.... not me

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#11 Post by SilverBen »

sastaz wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:48 pm Do it :) If you watch The LEGO Movie 2 for example you will have the pleasure of meeting the shape changing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi. Excerpt from her lead theme "Not Evil":

I'm Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, the least evil queen in history
And if you do not believe me
I totally won't imprison your family
'Cause that'd be evil! And that's so.... not me
That's clearly a joke for the parents watching with thier kids. That would go completely over my kids' heads! :D

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#12 Post by SilverBen »

For Episode 3, we can plan here, vote, etc on next actions but the primary objective is to get inside. Currently, as the PCs approach, there is some dispute outside the entrance over tributes and the entrances to the Civic Temple have been temporarily closed while its guards and clergy sort out the disruptors. Nothing upsets normal everyday life like unruly parishioners, who mean well but just need a bit of common sense.

Please suggest next steps for action where the objective is to get inside by Wednesday, 4/19. That will likely shift this encounter time to rounds, not turns.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by Urson »

Nothing upsets normal everyday life like unruly parishioners
:lorcl: :lorcl: :lorcl: The Rabbi would know this better than anyone!!
FA FO

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#14 Post by Rex »

Very true! LOL

redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#15 Post by redwarrior »

Sorry for being a flake this week! My wife goes in for surgery tomorrow. It should be a one day thing, but I expect to be offline until sometime Sunday, at least.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#16 Post by Urson »

No need to apologize, redwarrior! Real Life has to come first. Sending positive vibes for your wife!!
FA FO

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#17 Post by SilverBen »

Rex wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:57 pmVery true! LOL
:D

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#18 Post by SilverBen »

redwarrior wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:01 am Sorry for being a flake this week! My wife goes in for surgery tomorrow. It should be a one day thing, but I expect to be offline until sometime Sunday, at least.
Echo that, wishing her a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#19 Post by redwarrior »

She's doing well and being waited upon. :)

sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#20 Post by sastaz »

What's a better time to rewatch all ten seasons of X-files, right? :)

Return to “Light of Lost Souls (BX)”