Re: OOC

#81 Post by rremedio »

IC post in 10 hours or so...busy day :(

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#82 Post by rremedio »

Sorry guys...power was off here since yesterday, it's just back again. IC post in two hours.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#83 Post by zebediah »

No worries man, take your time. I've been traveling for the last few days so couldn't check the boards as much as I normally do.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#84 Post by rremedio »

I'm giving a little more time to GoblinTown to post before starting the combat.

I would like to keep the combat rounds within 24 hours, but I think that being a small group (and Blackrazor never showed up again, so now you are three players), if one of the characters is unable to act, it's a big letdown. So do you guys think it would be a good idea to extend this for 48 hours rounds, knowing that if everybody posts before this, the combat may move as well?

When not in combat, we may move things in any pace, but I want a time limit for combat rounds because they may take several posts to resolve.

I'd like to hear your opinions because the best pace for you guys will be the best pace for the game.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#85 Post by zebediah »

24 hours are fine to me and I don't mind you moving the action forward whenever I cannot manage to post on time - not sure how the others feel about this.

Maybe it's interesting to check if Blackrazor is unable to continue and, if that is the case, perhaps try to get someone else onboard. What do you think?

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#86 Post by rremedio »

zebediah wrote:24 hours are fine to me and I don't mind you moving the action forward whenever I cannot manage to post on time - not sure how the others feel about this.

Maybe it's interesting to check if Blackrazor is unable to continue and, if that is the case, perhaps try to get someone else onboard. What do you think?
Surely it is. I've been so busy that I stopped looking for players and never checked with Blackrazor. I will do it today.

Griffith
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#87 Post by Griffith »

zebediah wrote:24 hours are fine to me and I don't mind you moving the action forward whenever I cannot manage to post on time
Me too. Most times I should be able to post within 24 hours, but sometimes I may be a bit preoccupied. If its going to be more than 2 or 3 days before I can post I will try to let you know beforehand.

GoblinTown
Strider
Strider

#88 Post by GoblinTown »

Sorry for the delay on my part. My internet has been a bit flaky the past few days. Got 1/2 a post written and then lost connection again.

Off to post now. (and the current posting speed is normally fine with me)

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#89 Post by rremedio »

Ok guys, thank you! We will keep the 24 hours round. When I think it is possible to wait for late posts, but still resolve the round in the same day, I will do it if I can.

GoblinTown
Strider
Strider

#90 Post by GoblinTown »

Re: Buying supplies

Balam has a decent amount of gold left. If anyone in the party is short on funds *cough*Heff*cough* Balam will be happy to pay the tab for the good of the group for reasonable supplies, just post the total here so I can deduct it.

Griffith
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#91 Post by Griffith »

:twisted: *Rubs palms together and looks at Equipment List greedily* Just kidding.
Well I don't think we have any rope. So 50 feet will cost 1 gp and weighs 5 lbs. 7 days of dried rations (to be shared by all of us) will cost 15 gp and weighs 7 lbs. 5 torches will cost 1 gp and weighs 10 lbs. And if your willing to spend the coins, a grappling hook will cost 25 gp and weighs 8 lbs.

Here are the items listed:
50 feet of rope
7 days dried rations
5 torches
1 grappling hook
42 gp total (30 lbs total weight)

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#92 Post by rremedio »

Hey guys! Talking about posting rate again. I've working on a new job for the past days and internet access is very limited there. So, just for you to know, I'll always be posting IC around midnight (Brazilian time). Sometimes I'll be able to post OOC or small IC posts during the day, but main posts moving the game will always be by night.

I think this will be no problem, as it fits our posting rate for the most of the time since we started this game.

GoblinTown
Strider
Strider

#93 Post by GoblinTown »

Griffith wrote: 42 gp total
Subtracted from my inventory.
rremedio wrote:Hey guys! Talking about posting rate again.
No worries.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#94 Post by rremedio »

Could not post last night. I hope things get back to normal tonight.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#95 Post by zebediah »

Take your time man!

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#96 Post by rremedio »

zebediah wrote:Take your time man!
Thanks, zeb. The internet provider promised to solve my problems until tomorrow at mid day and I have four free days starting today, so things will get back to normal now.

It would be nice if someone starts to map the house and other buildings you might enter in the future. Describing the scenes in English has been harder than I thought it would be and seeing your maps I would be able to know if you are getting the right idea about the rooms.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#97 Post by rremedio »

Due to lack of time to work out details for higher levels, I'm removing the Gauntlin Elf class for now. They may return in the future. Some NPCs will keep their powers (like Wolfsight, if he ever appears again in the game) but the class won't be available to PCs until I fine tune some details and work on the higher levels.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#98 Post by rremedio »

Guys, I'll be off til Sunday night, probably.

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#99 Post by rremedio »

Guys, looks like zeb has been playing solo for a while. If that's the case, I think is better to close this game. Please reply this until tomorrow.

Griffith
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#100 Post by Griffith »

Sorry, last couple of weeks have been really hectic, home & work. I checked in a couple of times but didn't see things moving forward. Seems as though this game has come to an end.....

Return to “Darker Dungeons of Thunder Rift”