OOC

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: OOC

#41 Post by rremedio »

Don't worry. Both ways are good to me.

I'll try to make a decent post in the jungle thread later or tomorrow moring. When I think the week ended, job appears from out of nowhere...

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#42 Post by Argennian »

Recklessfireball wrote:No need to apologize, Argennian. :)

I've been using that format with S.E.T. 1, in the Ch'Vax Jungle thread. At first it was accidental (no idea why I posted as an edit- I think I'd been nipping at the wine a little that night- lol), and I apologized for posting that way (as I was worried it might have been confusing), but two of the players said they liked it, so I retained the format.

What happened, is I got in the habit of doing it that way, and I didn't stop to think that the other team (S.E.T. 2) might be confused by the format, because they didn't know what was going on. In the future, I'll quote and reply in the usual manner, so it shouldn't be confusing any more. Glad to hear you're having a good time, though. :D
That makes sense and I apologize for freaking out, man! :oops:

I go back and reread my post and cried, "Look out, cranky grognard gamer!!" :roll:

Guess I had some OCD-fueled nerd rage locked and loaded and accidentally pulled the trigger when I missed your posts, eh? That's like accidentally discharging your service weapon in the green zone. Not good, not good. Stand down, stand down. Delta, delta... :?

Recklessfireball wrote:Actually, now as I think of it, going forward I'm going to start using standard posting format with both teams; just so I can stay consistent and not get myself (or you) confused. Probably should have done that from the beginning. My apologies to anyone in S.E.T. 1 who was enjoying the edit/post format.
I apologize for that. I go back and reread my post and feel like I was trying to bash you over your head for being a bad DM! I can't apologize enough for that, RF. Should've just PMed you with my "suggestion" and aught to know better after all these years. Damn, I am such an OCD fruit basket wannabe grognard gaming elitist sometimes.... :oops: :evil: :roll:
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#43 Post by Recklessfireball »

No need to apologize. I thought you worded it politely enough. And you made a good point. :)

Don7x
Squire
Squire

#44 Post by Don7x »

Recklessfireball wrote:I also want to officially welcome Don7x to the game. His Yazirian warrior will be encountering S.E.T. 2 in the near future, and it seems likely he will look to join up with the team for your mutual survival. I will probably start Don with his own thread, to give him something to do until you guys encounter each other, then gradually merge the two threads together. :)
Thanks for inviting me to join the game, Reckless. I look forward to playing with you all shortly (or, at least those of you who manage to survive until rendezvous)!

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#45 Post by Bhart »

Very cool dilemma we have now. It's very Aliensesque, love it.

Awesome game so far Reckless. :D

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#46 Post by rremedio »

Bhart wrote:It's very Aliensesque, love it.

Awesome game so far Reckless. :D
I thought the same thing. ;)

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#47 Post by NJWilliam »

We even have a "Bishop"!!!

By the way, really enjoying this, excellent job!
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#48 Post by Bhart »

NJWilliam wrote:We even have a "Bishop"!!!

By the way, really enjoying this, excellent job!
It's where I got the name. ;)
Plus I almost named the security droid Ash, but Hal seemed more fitting considering the single red eye. :D

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#49 Post by Bhart »

I will be travelling on business until Saturday the 13th. :x My posts may be slow or non-existent until Sunday. Thanks for your patience. :)

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#50 Post by Recklessfireball »

I will be travelling on business until Saturday the 13th. :x My posts may be slow or non-existent until Sunday. Thanks for your patience.
No sweat, Bhart. I'll NPC for your char, if we need to move things along. I'm having a blast; glad you guys are having fun, too. :mrgreen:

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#51 Post by Bhart »

Thanks Reckless.

Just out of curiosity, Bishop only has a 20% chance of changing a function. If he were just trying to delete directive 177A would he get better odds?

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#52 Post by Recklessfireball »

Just out of curiosity, Bishop only has a 20% chance of changing a function. If he were just trying to delete directive 177A would he get better odds?
Regrettably... no. ;)

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#53 Post by Recklessfireball »

Sorry gentlemen; I've been preoccupied today. I'll update my posting tomorrow. :oops:

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#54 Post by Argennian »

No worries, Reckless. Work and RL drama have been beating me up badly these last few weeks! :(
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#55 Post by Bhart »

Been there, no worries. :)

Blackrazor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#56 Post by Blackrazor »

I altered my dice roll post days ago. Just a FYI

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#57 Post by Recklessfireball »

I altered my dice roll post days ago. Just a FYI
Sorry I've been behind, Blackrazor (and to everyone else, as well). Been super busy the last few days. I'll get all the posts caught up tomorrow. Again, my sincere apologies. :oops:

rremedio
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#58 Post by rremedio »

@Recklessfirball and SET1: I'll only be able to post properly tomorrow. But I propose two lines for the marching order: Akai and Stan in front, Alex and Bishop behind. Akai is not the best shot or melee, but he can handle a bit more damage. As we march, Akai will be using his envirokit trying to identify potential biological threats the characters need to avoid.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#59 Post by Recklessfireball »

My battered old Toshiba computer is having serious (perhaps irreparable) issues; hence my laxness in posting. Hopefully, I can get it fixed soon and get back on track. As it stands now, the damn thing locks up on me about every minute or two, forcing me to shut down and reboot. :evil:

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#60 Post by Argennian »

Sorry to hear the bad news, RF! :(

Good luck with it and hopefully it won't be too painful and/or expensive to get resolved. I went without a computer and had to post here for a long time with nothing but my crackberry. (makes me shudder just thinking back about that) I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Just wanted to say that I'm having a blast with things here. No worries or pressure, we'll be here when you get it sorted! 8-)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

Return to “Recklessfireball's Star Frontiers Campaign”