Brindleseep

Revenant
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Brindleseep

#101 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Torvik holds his hands up on the table "Won't hear me sayin no ta more aid. I learnt a lot time back that faith ain't nothin ta bawk at. In other words I'm fine with more comin wit us."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Revenant
Ranger
Ranger

#102 Post by Revenant »

As the night progresses, the tavern patrons thin out, and night and your bed beckons to you. You settle in for a hopefully uneventful night in each of your respective rooms. But ominous dreams plague your night and a strange forbidding miasma seems to hang in the very air as you eat your last meal before venturing into the Tomb. A hearty breakfast lightens the mood somewhat, but soon the solemn features of Pere Malvue appear at the door to the tavern inquiring as to your readiness to depart.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by Rex »

Bryne

Bryne, gets the last of her gear and heads out with the others. "Lets do this."

GreyWolfVT

#104 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Torvik nods his head "Aye."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

The Bindoner
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by The Bindoner »

Wilwayaisawén

Although grateful of a bed, and an uninterrupted night to rest in it, Wilwarin’s countenance is serious over breakfast, and becomes grim when she sees Malvue.

Strapping on her sword, and checking her gear, she adds: The sooner we start, the sooner we finish.

The Bindoner
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by The Bindoner »

Wilwayaisawén

Wilwarin detains Torvik, walking slowly and letting Malvue lead the others a little ahead, before quietly speaking:

I have a nagging instinct that either Foulty, Malvue, or the pair together, are not to be trusted. It is too convenient that the last party Tallow sent brought out an artefact, but none survived. I did not speak before because I did not want to be overheard in the inn, but now I must ask something of you. I fear an ambush, should we return with anything of value. Your kin are apparently trusted workers, could you ask them to watch for treachery, and be ready to lend their strength?

GreyWolfVT

#107 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Torvik listens to Wilwayaisawén and raises his eyebrows "Aye. Thus my pressing the issue loudly at the Inn. Somethin ain't right wit this." he replies back to Wilwayaisawén in a low tone.

Return to “Nocturne (2e)”