OOC

dreamweaver
dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

OOC

#1 Post by dreamweaver »

Welcome, please reply if you can. That means I added you successfully.
About Me:
I'm a long time roleplayer and I've tried a lot of things. The persistent point for me is mood and atmosphere. I prefer a few of those in a game contrasted with an all-in approach. As a GM I rarely use out-of-the-book monsters, there's always something unusual I add. Unfortunately I tend to be too lenient for PbP as I see it, usually waiting too long for non-responsive players, but I try to be more strict.

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

Re: OOC

#2 Post by DrRenfield »

Success. I should have a character rolled up in the next day or so. I can link all my rolls here.

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#3 Post by DrRenfield »

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#4 Post by DrRenfield »

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#5 Post by DrRenfield »

Here we go:

I'm interested to see how things play out with someone who has fantastic Sense Motive and no other social skills but the dice gods wanted me to have two low stats, lol.

I'm fairly sure things are in good order but if you see a discrepancy, I won't be offended. It's been a while since I've messed around with Pathfinder so a mistake wouldn't surprise me.

I've been looking over your setting post and am excited to get into it.

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#6 Post by dreamweaver »

Sorry for the long delay, I'm struggling with this virus. I thought I shook it off during the eight days at home, but after three days at work again it came back and is worse than before.

I'll check your character and get back with more info about starting the game in a few days.
About Me:
I'm a long time roleplayer and I've tried a lot of things. The persistent point for me is mood and atmosphere. I prefer a few of those in a game contrasted with an all-in approach. As a GM I rarely use out-of-the-book monsters, there's always something unusual I add. Unfortunately I tend to be too lenient for PbP as I see it, usually waiting too long for non-responsive players, but I try to be more strict.

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#7 Post by DrRenfield »

No worries, thanks for letting me know. Sorry to hear you've been so sick. I'm actually out of town for a family wedding until early next week, so take your time. I'll still be available through mobile, but I won't be operating a full capacity until then.

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#8 Post by dreamweaver »

I think you didn't add Ability modifiers to skills.

And we're going to start on the streets, not in an inn!!!
About Me:

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#9 Post by DrRenfield »

Sounds good. I can update that math before we get started.

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#10 Post by dreamweaver »

And we're going to start on the streets, not in an inn!!!
Not that it makes much of a difference, I just didn't want to start in a tavern/inn yet again.
About Me:

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#11 Post by dreamweaver »

If you want to understand specific things, feel free to ask accompanied by Sense Motive rolls. Or Perception if it's the appropriate one.
About Me:

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#12 Post by DrRenfield »

Can do, thanks for the clarification.

Is there a campaign ID# you'd like me to link my character too? I'm not quite sure how the system works from the GM side, but I think that may be needed for you to see my roll history.

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#13 Post by dreamweaver »

:) Very nice, playing on their pride. It feels so appropriate I won't need a roll, it automatically works.
Is there a campaign ID# you'd like me to link my character too? I'm not quite sure how the system works from the GM side, but I think that may be needed for you to see my roll history.
Oh, I forgot about that. It's 969.
About Me:

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#14 Post by dreamweaver »

Sorry for the long delay. I've been coping with post-covid complications. Weirdest thing is they didn't come immediately, at first it seemed everything's ok and I didn't connect them until my GP told me.
About Me:

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#15 Post by DrRenfield »

No problem, glad you're feeling better. I've been enjoying the game.

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#16 Post by dreamweaver »

Hi, I'm past some rough weeks and would like to know if you're still here and willing to continue. It seems that life's going to be smoother now and I hope I can be as active as when we started the game.
About Me:

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#17 Post by DrRenfield »

I was having fun with it and would be excited to continue playing. I'm glad to hear things are going better for you. If you need to step away again for a while that's no problem, but I'd appreciate it if you could give me a heads up.

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#18 Post by dreamweaver »

If you need to step away again for a while that's no problem, but I'd appreciate it if you could give me a heads up.
Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that.

Will Abe want to make any preparations for the trip?
About Me:

DrRenfield
Guide
Guide

#19 Post by DrRenfield »

Not beyond getting the glassware to transport the mold. He should already be set for rations and dungeonering equipment.

dreamweaver
Scout
Scout

#20 Post by dreamweaver »

How familiar are you with the action economy of combat in Pathfinder?
About Me:

Return to “Paths of War (Pathfinder 1e)”