Chapter 1 - In Without Knocking

jemmus
Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Chapter 1 - In Without Knocking

#181 Post by Bluetongue »

Sebastian

Being practical, if I am down to 4 points of strength and take weeks to recover, then I feel my character is a bit of a liability going forward.

At 1point recovery per week, I am 7 weeks from full health. How that plays out in a group I don't know but I am pretty sure other folk ain't waiting around 7 weeks to recruit me in some enterprise.

As far as actions go. He will grab a blanket , hog a corner of the yard and wait out his remand until justice prevails and he is set free.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#182 Post by ateno »

Doos will stay behind and offer the owner to help clean up of bodies and ask the owner if he can work off a room and food by cleaning up the place and assisting with writing up the bill.

"I did it for the military really well, i can assist you for room and board. Dont have alot of money at the moment."

Captain J. Doos

Bureaucracy skill

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#183 Post by cybersavant »

Andreas Larsen says nothing. are we still handcuffed? in front or back?He leads his horse over to a lonely spot along the wall and slumps to the ground, back against the wall.

Last edited by cybersavant on Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

jemmus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#184 Post by jemmus »

Sorry, the handcuffs were removed at the stockade.
PCs

Dust to Dust (Stars Without Number) - Circuit Counsel Taavi Perttu
Big Shiny Island (AD&D 1E) - Theo, low charisma ranger
Samurai Adventures (Cold Iron) - Kiyoshi, ronin bushi
WW2 Supers d6 - Luther "Luke" Goodfox

jemmus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#185 Post by jemmus »

Everybody, please see the OOC thread about rolling for more starting dollars. We PBP players don't have enough time for PCs to start out dead broke. Which isn't to say that anyone is starting out cash-flush.

I think Sebastian may have missed deducting for purchases for his weapons and equipment from his starting cash. He has $18 compared to the average of less than $2 for other PCs. Please add your extra dollars and deduct for any initial purchases. The prices are on pp. 90-92. You have to pay for your PC's weapons, ammo and other optional equipment, but not for his horse. PCs come equipped with those.

Will need a d20 Bureaucrat roll from Doos. Doos can also change any work skill score to Law, if you'd like. Since I was the one who took a PC concept when we were starting up and proposed making Doos a wandering former judge, I have to allow Doos an allowance. He can drop any work skill and move things around to add the Law skill.

Now that we're all seeing how this Boot Hill game world is working, all of the PCs have the same choice. You can drop a work skill, add another, and move scores around. But it will cost you $1. The first one of guys to get to $10,000 dollars is the "winner." Yep. This is Texas and the frontier, after all.

Oh man....
PCs

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#186 Post by Rex »

Charlie

Charlie gets a blanket and finds himself a place to rest where he can make sure someone doesn't sneak up on him.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#187 Post by ateno »

Judge doos roll:

jemmus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#188 Post by jemmus »

The cowboys pitch a tent and take blankets. They're morose about the day's events. But they talk among themselves.

The outfit probably thinks we're havin a grand ole time eatin restaurant meals, drinking whiskey, and enjoying the sights and the scents of beautiful painted ladies. Not sittin here eatin hardtack and drinking well water.

Ya forgot to mention continuing to enjoy the sights and scents of you all dirty cattle trail cowboys. After about a month of the same.

I expect the outfit will hear about us before long. Bad news travels fast in Texas. The cow patties talk to each other.

You mean there's a cow sh*t telegraph?

Somethin like that. Except faster. And the Comanches, rustlers, and drygulchers can't cut the wires on us. Them piles of cowboy paint been talking to each since before Noah's flood. Which by golly, never made it's way to hotdamn Texas.

From the cabin, there's a call. Who's got a chaw? I was going to stock up in that cowpiss town of San Marcos, but I never got chance. I swear it.

Datgum it Andy Shaw! You was the one who started the shootin in the street and got a bottle shot out of yer hand! And gittin yer own lights punched punched out along the way! By an old judge and some kind barroom steak-eatin feller, no less! And ended gittin Ed and Walt kilt! And now you want to bum a chaw? Again?

Easy, Walt,
somebody answers.

And got all of us throwed into a Indian fort calaboose on a Saturdy afternoon! Ya datgum fool!

It's quiet. After a while, another voice says, I wonder what happened to Ed and Walt's money? They probly had 50 dollars or so in their pockets. We should ask about that when they take us town. If nothin else, it ought to be spent on their burials.

Yeah, we ought to make sure that that jackass of sheriff and little depity boy don't pocket it.

You crazy cowpokes better jist pipe down and find yer own blankets and stop yer gripin

The cowboys and the travelers, fit or wounded, each bed down in their own way, some using their saddles as pillows. They pass a hot night in the stockade without event. Except for everyone starting from his sleep, rising on an elbow, and looking around every time somebody shifts position and groans from inside the cabin. Or as is more common, slaps a mosquito.

The conversation dies down and it gets quiet. A cowboy pulls out a harmonica and plays a mournful "Oh Shenandoah" as the sun goes down and the first stars come out. It's silent for a while. But then the musician who's more used to serenading nighttime easily spook cattle from the saddle than friends and enemies confined in a stockade follows that with the lively and cheerful wartime marching tune "The Yellow Rose of Texas." Whether that man gets more cheerful or more somberly reflective is up to the man himself.

In the morning, not so long after sunrise, the sound of the split log barring the stockade barring stockade gate lifting is heard. The town marshal, the deputy sheriff, and tthe boy town policeman ride in. Put yer hands behind yer back and accept yer irons, the deputy says. Y'all are going to trial before a judge and jury. He strides over to the cabin and nods to the young policeman. Y'all don't have to wear handcuffs, but ya have to ride and stand for trial. Come on now, go to sleep and be ready to git up.

Should the imprisonment go into a next day, the stakes might be kind of increased. Pcs can contemplate life so far and think about this long incarcaration. They can risk trading 1 point of any Attribute for any 3 of another. All they would need is a lucky Luck roll.
Last edited by jemmus on Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PCs

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#189 Post by Rex »

Charlie

Charlie rests the day and complies with the sheriff.

He switches 1 point of Stature (now 5) to Coordination (now 15).

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#190 Post by Bluetongue »

Sebastian

Innocent, in his mind at least of all felony and misdemeanor charges, manslaughter accusations or outright murder.

He expects to be set free, without a trial. Maybe he is naive to put his trust in truth, justice law and judges.

He might need extra luck, (which he could gain swapping a point of strength if that was possible).

As for the day, while he is not breaking rocks, he will scout the perimeter for weaker areas and try to observe the Watchmen routines.

Sebastian: Observation (10) within the prison stockade [1d20]=13

edited post: sorry I noted your update was edited and am sure I missed some things.

Anyway, I am not trading 3 strength points for 1 luck. 1 for 1 yes but not more.

Are we riding our horses or in a prison wagon?
Last edited by Bluetongue on Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#191 Post by ateno »

Dos will write a 'friend of the court' brief profiling the law and his feelings, then attempt to visit the boys in the stockade about as early evening as he can and ask where their camp is.

If it is possible, he will then ride out to the camp, and inform the foreman of the situation and make it back to bath and change before court in the am.

J. Doos

i would write more expressive, but im in disney...

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#192 Post by cybersavant »

In the morning, not so long after sunrise, the sound of the split log barring the stockade barring stockade gate lifting is heard. The town marshal, the deputy sheriff, and tthe boy town policeman ride in. Put yer hands behind yer back and accept yer irons, the deputy says. Y'all are going to trial before a judge and jury.

Andreas Larsen stands beside his horse and puts his hand behind his back. He watches the lawmen, but says nothing.
gaming since 1980

jemmus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#193 Post by jemmus »

This is a real wall of text to read, but I wanted to get through the trial and not draw it out over several rounds of posting.

The prisoners spend a second day and night in the stockade, again eating hardtack and drinking well water from a bucket that they share with the horses.

Shortly after daybreak the next morning, the marshal, deputy and policeman arrive at the stockade. Jim, the marshal says, it looks like they spent their time in the stockade peaceful enough. Let 'em wear their cuffs in front for their trials. The policeman handcuffs the prisoners while the marshal and deputy stand with shotguns. You fellas start walking to town. Jim, lead their horses, if you would.

The prisoners walk the two miles or so to San Marcos, the three lawmen riding behind with shotguns. They stop the men at a familiar place-- Hoffman's. People are standing around in the street and on the porch. Including some cowboys the hotel guests haven't seen before. The town folk stop their conversations with each other and look over the prisoners. They cowboys greet their cowboy prisoners friends and balefully eye the hotel guests. One cowpoke spits tobacco at their feet as they pass by. The town people and the cowboys follow the lawmen and prisoners into the hotel dining room.

Inside the dining room of the hotel-saloon, all but two tables have been cleared out. One is at back of the room, the other in its center. There a single chair at each table, each facing the other table. Near the back table, Sheriff Behan is discussing something with a man the prisoners haven't seen before. He wears a black suit coat, a string tie, and a bowler hat. His hair and beard are gray. Behan nods to the deputy. Hoffman, his wife and son, Doos, the doctor, young cowboy Dan Rucker, Paladin, and the hired gun's teenage informant are in the room, in addition to several town folk the prisoners haven't seen before.

The deputy says, Y'all defendants set down in these chairs closest to the door. He and the marshal and the policeman, all still carrying shotguns, supervise that. Jury members take your seats in the chairs toward the back. Witnesses, take your seats on the barstools. Five of the townsmen move to the back and the Hoffmans, the doctor, and Paladin and his informant take their seats at the bar.

The man in the black suit coat lays a thick book on the back table and sits down. All stand up for the Honorable Edward P. Campbell, Hays County Judge. Alright, ya can set down now. The judge bangs the butt of a double-action revolver on the book. Court is in session. Due to the multiple offenses committed within an incident common to all of em, and due to the multiple defendants before the court, we will make this a combined trial. There's no use spending days upon days doin separate trials, while all of the witnesses are the same for each offense. These jury members need to get back to their ordinary daily work.

He indicates Doos. This gentleman, former judge Captain Jonathan Doos, has submitted an amicus "friend of the court" brief. What that means is he submitted a letter to the court with his opinion on what it can do and should do. We find that his opinion is correct, for the most part. His brief says that this court does not have jurisdiction to try cases for the most serious crimes such as murder, manslaughter, assault with a deadly weapon, rape, incest, willfully layin an obstruction on a railroad track, et cetera. Only a U.S. Federal judge can try such cases. That is true. However, under the law of Hays County, Texas, the county court can impose any sentence for any crime. Up to and includin hangin by the neck until dead.

This court considers perjury close to the most serious crime there is. Perjury means lyin to the court. Y'all be forewarned and behave appropriately.

Y'all might be thinkin, "Ain't we going to git a lawyer?" Well, the answer is, I'm the only lawyer in Hays County. Except for former judge Doos, and he disqualified himself from defense work by submitting an amicus brief. And as a witness as well.

He calls Hoffman as the first witness. Hoffman stands up and the deputy, Bible in one hand and shotgun in the other, swears him in. Hoffman tells the same story he told Behan. He saw everything until the shooting started, and then again after it ended. His story matches the defendants' recollections. Those of the sober defendants, at least.

The judge says, Mr. Hoffman, the crucial issue at hand is this. Members of the jury, note this well. The issue is, would a reasonable man think that the first cowboy to draw his gun did it with the intent to discharge it at someone in this room? Said another way, would a reasonable man think that he meant to shoot, or that he meant to use it as a club? What's your answer, Mr. Hoffman?

To use it as a club, Your Honor. That was the posture of his approach to attack.

Thank ya Mr. Hoffman, please have a seat. He then calls the other Hoffmans as witnesses. Mrs. Hoffman can only attest to hearing the shootout and seeing its aftermath. Young Hoffman thinks the cowboy intended to use his pistol as a club, the way that man (indicating Sebastian) was using his. But he's not sure.

Paladin's teenage observer says that he didn't start watching the fight until he and his brother heard the shooting and came to look. He mentions that this gentleman (indicating) Paladin hired him to watch the hotel for a dime.

Young cowboy Dan Rucker, who saw everything from start to finish, tells his story. It agrees with what the hotel guest defendants remember. He say that he's as sure as he can be that the cowboy drew his pistol to use for brawling.

The doctor testifies that the cause of death of the cowboys was by shooting with .44 caliber pistol bullets at close range. The cause of the wounds of the other defendants is the same. He's dismissed.

The judge calls Paladin next. Sir, back East the courts encourage affiliates to testify against each other, in exchange for lighter sentences. Witnesses have stated that you were dining with some of the defendants when the shooting started. That makes you an affiliate, arguably. But we don't do things in Texas the way they're done back East. For one thing, encouraging one friend or associate to "squeal" on another only encourages cowardly and treacherous behavior. Thereby morally corrupting an already corrupt soul.

And for another thing, the likelihood of the squealer surviving very long in Texas isn't high. He'd likely be found in a gully not 10 miles for the spot of the squealin. Another crime upon a crime to offend the citizenry. So I'll not ask you about the intent of the cowboy when he drew his gun. Just say what ya saw happen.

The deputy is next, and he relates about the arrests and whose guns were hot and smelled of gunpower and whose were cold. The sheriff corroborates.

The court will now let the defendants speak in their own defense. We'll start with you, Mr. Griner. The cowboy starts to talk, but the deputy says, Stand up when you talk to the judge. The cowboy does so, and says, Well, I'll admit that I was about dead drunk and it was kind of a blur. But I know that fella (he raises his cuffed hands and points at Sebastian) shot my whiskey bottle out of my hand. That made me mad, so come at him with my fists. He had a knife in one hand with a steak on it, but he didn't use it in the fight. We was boxing with fisticuffs, then he pulled out his gun and pistol-whipped me across the face. At some point, I don't really remember the order, that fella (he points to Doos) wrassled me to the floor. The next thing I knew the doctor was tending to me.

The judge calls the other cowboys next. They relate how they called for Sebastian to put down the knife and fight fair. They all say that Griner intended to use his pistol as a club, but Sebastian started shooting, and that's when the general gunfire started. One of the cowboy spectators yells, Hell no, Griner didn't draw to shoot! He ain't the kind of skunk to shoot a man in a brawl! Another yells, Not like that feller pistol-whuppin a man armed just with his fists! Yet another yells, Do you think the man is fool enough to draw a gun intending to shoot, and then wait around and not shoot it? Use some common sense, judge. Have you ever heard how shootouts happen?

The judge bangs his pistol butt on the book. Quiet back there! Or clear out of my court! A cowboy replies, Court or not, it looks like any ole barroom to me. Let's git a drank, boys. He starts walking toward the bar. The judge says, Mr. Hoffman, I will ask you kindly to not serve these men. Their commerce and refreshment can wait until the end of the trial. It won't take that long. Hoffman nods his assent.

The judge then calls the other defendants, starting with Sebastian. But when he gets to Andreas, he says, Mr. Larson, the court is satisfied that you did not fire your gun. But you did fail to obey a peace officer's orders. As much as I admire yer gumption, especially you bein a foreignor and all, by disobeying, you created a tense situation and put lives in danger. $5.00 fine. Plus $1.11 for your share of the jury members' compensation. Ya can pay the sheriff at the end of the proceedins.

Since your characters were imprisoned for more than 24 hours, you're eligible to gamble on moving attribute points.
Everyone, please make a Luck roll (it's related to the trial).
Please state what your character says in his defense. (In Paladin's case, what he says as a witness). The judge again instructs that no defendants need to say what they thought the cowboy's intent was when he drew his pistol.
I moved the story ahead by a lot, assuming that the PCs cooperated the way they did yesterday. If you want to interrupt and change your character's action anywhere along the way, please just say.
PCs

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#194 Post by Grognardsw »

Paladin thought back to the bar fight…
Grognardsw wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:09 pm Paladin - Turn 7

Well the horse was out of the barn now, and it wasn’t the cowboys who did it. Paladin shook his head, surprised that the man took the first shot against the cowboy (#5) who was only using his gun for a club…

Now another’s pistol followed suit, and probably others. Paladin knew what was coming next - carnage from a dozen guns going off at each other, point blank mayhem, missed shots hitting friends, and mens lives ended because of itchy trigger fingers.

Paladin walked out of the saloon and lit a cigarette.

“Preacher, get ready to preside over some funerals,” he said to the priest on the porch.

Keeping in mind the judge’s order to not presume motives, Paladin said:

“Judge, when that cowboy” (pointing at #5 from the fight) “drew his gun, Sebastion shot him. After that, I left the saloon.”

“I will add that the cowboys were given multiple requests and warnings about clearing out, which they ignored. The cowboys were the aggressors and the bar patrons were acting in self-defense.”

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#195 Post by ateno »

jemmus wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:38 pmHe indicates Doos. This gentleman, former judge Captain Jonathan Doos, has submitted an amicus "friend of the court" brief. What that means is he submitted a letter to the court with his opinion on what it can do and should do. We find that his opinion is correct, for the most part. His brief says that this court does not have jurisdiction to try cases for the most serious crimes such as murder, manslaughter, assault with a deadly weapon, rape, incest, willfully layin an obstruction on a railroad track, et cetera. Only a U.S. Federal judge can try such cases. That is true. However, under the law of Hays County, Texas, the county court can impose any sentence for any crime. Up to and includin hangin by the neck until dead.
"Your honor, if I may. I filed a 'Friend of the court' because that's what the brief is called, it is not called a 'Friend of the prosecutor or judge', As you so deftly read, I am a friend of the court, hence the process and against the idea of the district court imposing high justice without actual authority. I'll be honest, your district is the first that has federal authority without a federal officer. And I would be interested in seeing the authority first hand. A district cannot vote itself federal powers without federal authority given. I ask the court for a recess until Federal authority is assured. And you saying so, your honor is not proof.

Y'all might be thinkin, "Ain't we going to git a lawyer?" Well, the answer is, I'm the only lawyer in Hays County. Except for former judge Doos, and he disqualified himself from defense work by submitting an amicus brief. And as a witness as well.
"Again your honor, I would beg a moment, I disagree, I did not disqualify myself, I am on the side of law, not one side or another. I wrote my evidence, and ask it stand as is. I will recuse myself from all that and not question my evidence as stands. These boys need counsel, official or otherwise, not a talk before hanging, which, your honor, I think is what's happening. I talked to these cowboys foreman this morning 'bout 3am and told them of this court, I suspect they are very interested in the outcome. They also told me how much money each of them, including the 2 dead ones had, makes sense to split any fines and payments among all of them and forward the extra back to the company to give to their family and mothers."

Judge Doos intends to defend the boys at least unofficially, his only interest is following the law as he knows it, unless otherwise proven.

J. Doos

That was fun writing, hope it works
Last edited by ateno on Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#196 Post by cybersavant »

But when he gets to Andreas, he says, Mr. Larson, the court is satisfied that you did not fire your gun. But you did fail to obey a peace officer's orders. As much as I admire yer gumption, especially you bein a foreignor and all, by disobeying, you created a tense situation and put lives in danger. $5.00 fine. Plus $1.11 for your share of the jury members' compensation. Ya can pay the sheriff at the end of the proceedins.
Andreas Larsen

"I vas enjoying a repast when dat group of men came inside on horseback shooting every vich vay. I moved off into de corner und drew my gun to defend myself and protect de staff. I vatched the proprietor to see if he vanted assistance. Ven de lawmen came und directed der comments, i thought dey ver directed at dose causing de commotion, not an innocent bystender."

Luck 07
gaming since 1980

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#197 Post by Rex »

Charlie

Charlie just states what happened from his point of view being as truthful and straight forward as possible.

Luck roll (7) [1d20]=17

jemmus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#198 Post by jemmus »

The judge replies, Judge Doos. I will concede that you are correct. But I seem to detect-- and I don't mean assume anything and be impolite-- a coastal south accent in yer pattern of speech? Hays County is not Houston or Corpus Christi, Judge Doos. You all have been long settled even before the Alamo and the establishment of the Republic of Texas itself. But we'll git back to that.

However, Judge Doos, this court has the power to set its own penalties and sentences for the cases it does try. And by golly, it will do so! Hays County has a perpetual plague of drifters, vagrants, carpetbaggers, prairie dog hole feral cowboys, cattle rustlers, horse thieves, stagecoach robbers, train robbers, bank robbers, farmer robbers…. You name any kind of miscreant villain, they reside in or pass through this county. Murderers, rapists, drygulchers, and Indian whiskey sellers, Mr. Doos. Did you know that once some bold damned heathen robber even stuck up the San Marcos First Methodist Church? On a Sundy afternoon, just after after passin around the plates? And all around, the Comanche and Kioway young men hovering around. It's good for the county that they cull the straggler drifters out fer us.

That is why the county is empowered to set its own penalties, Judge Doos. The old adage says, “Let the punishment fit the crime.” Well, in these western frontier Texas counties, the adage is modified. We annex an addendum to it. “Let the punishment fit the crime, and also deter some other wicked fella from repeating the same crime. Or any other crime.

Now, if you were eligible to serve as these defendants’ counsel for the defense—and I’m not sayin you are—you would have something to consider if you want to invoke Federal law. And that is that the U.S. judge for the Western District of Texas has a pretty big circuit to ride. And it’s not a very safe one either, I’ll add. But be that as it may, if your clients—and I’m not saying they are your clients—if these defendants want to wait the four, five, six weeks for the U.S. judge to be in San Marcos again, they can. In the stockade, while awaiting trial. I know the judge personally, it’s likely that he would credit them the time waiting for trial toward any term sentences. Of course, if they were sentenced to just a week incarceration, but they already waited six weeks, that would just be their loss. If any of you gentleman would like to wait for a trial by the U.S. court, so declare now. Or face trial by jury.

The five townsmen look to with other uncertainly and mumble among themselves. Kind of seems like the judge is in a thunderous mood today, don't it?

Trial by Hays County court, of trial by U.S. circuit county court. These decisions await the travelers. All across Texas counties, the Indian Territory, the New Mexico territory, and all the way to the Manitouba border, similar decisions await.
Last edited by jemmus on Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PCs

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#199 Post by Bluetongue »

Sebastian
The issue is, would a reasonable man think that the first cowboy to draw his gun did it with the intent to discharge it at someone in this room? Said another way, would a reasonable man think that he meant to shoot, or that he meant to use it as a club? What's your answer, Mr. Hoffman?
If he gets a chance to speak in his defence, he does so.

"Them cowboys came into town, riding hell for leather straight into the saloon. Horses rearing, guns a blazing. What reasonable man whips his frenzied horse into a crowded bar? Unreasonable kind, with murder on their minds. Clearing the streets by shooting up the town aforehand, they piled in, all seven of them. A saloon not a stable, why? Nothing but to murder the good judge then high-tail it out of town. Folks testify they shot the place up, all save one, the young man Rucker guarding the door.

They all drew a weapon. You tell me what cowboy reaches for his gun and makes you think he ain't going to shoot when he's been shooting ever since he came in to town. If I had a gun in my holster now and reached for it, how many of you think it reasonable that I intend to shoot my way out?

He pulled a gun to shoot the judge, and this other one, he pulled a gun to shoot me as I defended the judge. I shot them both, in self defence and in defence of the good law abiding justices of the peace of Texas.

Them cowboys be as guilty as sin and that takes no preacher to confess that."

He says his peace to justify his actions.

Sebastian: Luck roll vs 8 [1d20]=3

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#200 Post by Rex »

Charlie

Charlie remains silent, knowing how they tend to treat Indians around here.

Return to “Law of the Gun (Boot Hill 3e)”