IC - UtVoV - Killing Kiddaw

tibbius
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: IC - UtVoV

#161 Post by Urson »

Chones
Chones can only watch with a worried look.
FA FO

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#162 Post by tibbius »

"We could ... go back to my ... place," Kiddaw says dreamily.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#163 Post by Pulpatoon »

Foulqueret shrugs, a gesture ill-suited to the proportions of their prism-shaped body. "We might as well, Chones. Perhaps there will be material evidence of some use."

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#164 Post by tibbius »

Chones notices that Kiddaw's gaze has steadied on him. The handsome true-kin's pallid face carries a somewhat frightened, somewhat wistful expression. Sweat beads on his cheekbones and forehead.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#165 Post by Urson »

Chones
Chones does his best to appear kind and trustworthy. (ego check) [1d20]=10+6

I get a feeling someone's playing us and you, Kiddaw.You look like you need to say something. I'm listening.
FA FO

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#166 Post by tibbius »

After a long, long moment, Chones realizes that Kiddaw neither blinks nor breathes. The eyes stare, lifeless, into Chones' own.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#167 Post by Pulpatoon »

Foulqueret checks for life signs. Thrumming with annoyance, he says, "We need to get the body out of here before it loosens its bowels. My, um, fellow travelers who also use this space will not be enthusiastic about an organic spewing its effluvium all over the place."

As they say this, their little brass hands quickly poke through Kiddaw's pockets, ostensibly looking for a home address or infomration about the Friends, but also open to finding something of value or interest.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#168 Post by Urson »

Chones
Well, fug! No leads, he's dead, and girly from the bowling alley will prob'ly finger us as the killers! Some days, it don't pay to get outta bed.
Chones goes scrounging for something to wrap the body in. His intent is to get it out of this building, preferably into a trashy alley where it can be hidden/abandoned.
FA FO

Return to “Under the Vaults of Vaarn (UtVoV)”