Investigator Strategy

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

Investigator Strategy

#1 Post by mithrandir138 »

Use this thread to talk about strategy, share opinions, and make decisions about what individuals or the group of investigators should do.

Modric
Guide
Guide

Re: Investigator Strategy

#2 Post by Modric »

Amelia can try and fast-talk the cops (90%), but I'm not sure where that would get us. Best bet is to go quietly.

Bouv
Ranger
Ranger

#3 Post by Bouv »

Before we try anything (going with them or not), we should figure out what they are here for as we are all new arrivals and I don't think we've had time break any laws. Yet.

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by Blazeguard »

I agree. They may be wanting to ask for our help for all we know. I say we simply collect our bags, exit the plane, and see what they want.

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Professor Clarke, for one, would be completely oblivious to danger here, if there is any. He'll assume this is just how it's done in Egypt unless someone suspects something and warns him.

I'll post his action soon, hopefully today.

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#6 Post by Blazeguard »

Mith - Does Latanya know any of the other PCs? From the character sheet it appears that aside from her personal friendship with Rose she doesn't know the other characters. Do any of the characters know each other? Did we all receive that letter in the first post or just some of the characters?

Just wondering as that will affect how I play out this scene.

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#7 Post by mithrandir138 »

Blazeguard wrote:Mith - Does Latanya know any of the other PCs? From the character sheet it appears that aside from her personal friendship with Rose she doesn't know the other characters. Do any of the characters know each other? Did we all receive that letter in the first post or just some of the characters?

Just wondering as that will affect how I play out this scene.
You are now acquainted with one another to some degree because you were travelling internationally together (which took a little longer in the 20s) You have formed a bond because of your common purpose. You are just beginning to form opinions about one another, so feel free to inject whatever personality you would like and define those opinions.

The letters and telegrams are very generic and seem to be just used for exposition so that you guys get the feel for what has happened and why you are all together. The module says to present these to the players and have them explain how they are tied to Bollacher and Rose, but you guys are using the pregens and they already do that to some degree.

Return to “mithrandir138's Call of Cthulhu Game”