Ironguard: general or ooc thread.

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Ironguard: general or ooc thread.

#21 Post by gurusql »

Cadeweed will speak with the some of the other adventurers that spent more time wandering the town instead of talking to the priests

Looking to see if anyone found an herbalist with healing options (hi Sven) or the best money changers in town.

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#22 Post by Cwreando »

Durgo

Did Durgo miss getting a share of loot from their trip to the mounds?
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Quonundrum »

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#24 Post by OGRE MAGE »

gurusql wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:29 pm Cadeweed will speak with the some of the other adventurers that spent more time wandering the town instead of talking to the priests

Looking to see if anyone found an herbalist with healing options (hi Sven) or the best money changers in town.
SORRY!

I thought this happened in the tavern thread, but couldn’t find it there when I looked for it again. :oops:

Sven finally looks at the halfling, pausing indefinitely for dramatic effect.

“Nope. I didn’t find anyone like that in my travels.”

Unable to maintain the ruse for long, he gives in.

“Just kidding. I met plenty of people who wanted to change our money, but the gem merchants seemed to be the ones giving out the best exchange rate.”

“I will also warn you about the plethora of hucksters, con artists, and film-flam men you will find in the city who will lie to your face so well about something so absurd you might actually believe it’s true. Don’t buy any snake oil they try selling you.”

He leans in closer. “Who you want to see is Marcia, in the lower district. She has a little shop full of healing salves and potions she sells. I can’t vouch for the quality of course, but she seemed like the real deal to me.”

He gladly details the location.

redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#25 Post by redwarrior »

OGRE MAGE wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:08 pm The Fellowship of Seven
Isvand congratulates Sven on the sale and hopes that the trip was otherwise profitable. He shares his adventures, especially the bit about him "flying" and floating to the ground! And that Naga that he slew single-handedly and and and. :D

Sheet updated

Return to “Settlement: Ironguard Motte”