Attachments/Maps/etc.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Attachments/Maps/etc.

#1 Post by max_vale »

Okay....I attempted to use my wife's scanner for the computer read-outs....which came in a BIG fold out section with the module; so I had to scan it in 4 parts.....here's my attempt to put them here for people to look at. Note: They are in PDF format.....please let me know if this works for everybody; since I'm pretty computer stupid! :(
Attachments
Starfall1_NEW.pdf
(4.25 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Attachments/Maps/etc.

#2 Post by angelicdoctor »

PDF format is perfect for me, thanks! Having a schematic like this is certainly very beneficial.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by max_vale »

Okay; please forgive the crude map I drew up here; I am technically stupid; so this is about the best I can do for now.

Key:

HRB: Heavy Repeat Blaster (with Stormtroopers 1 & 2 manning it)

ST#: The 8 Stormtroopers; 2 by the Heavy Repeat Blaster; the ther 6 at the intersection behind you.

O: Objective (This is a combination of the doorway you need to get too to follow Walex's path and controls for the Blast door (represented by the dots) which will seal that passage behind you and keep out the Imperials for a bit (It is currently open).

Z: Zeke's body
W: Walex Blisex
B: Borsk La'Reth
L: Lord Mattel
T: Terra
C: Caius
IMG_starfall2_NEW.jpg
IMG_starfall2_NEW.jpg (3.71 MiB) Viewed 461 times
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by max_vale »

This didn't turn out at all as good as I hoped; but hopefully it will help make the current situation a bit clearer....

If you can make it out; the PCs are where the 5 of you currently are; the T1, T2 and T3 are the 3 technicians working on the control panel.....the black squares are open 'windows' around the shaft to other rooms.
Attachments
Scan 1.jpeg
Scan 1.jpeg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 368 times
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by max_vale »

Okay; two pics attached for the upcoming scene; they turned out rather blurry; my apologies...clearly I need a better camera.....

Hopefully you can see enough to get the general idea; one pic is of the hangar bay as a whole; the other is a closeup of where the PCs and the nearby half-dozen Stormtroopers are. Don't worry about which counter is who and how far the squares are (about 5 meters or so)......this is mostly for representation of the situation; NOT for 'My character moves 3 squares to the left and then does X'.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions/concerns with these!

-Max
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG (94.28 KiB) Viewed 260 times
photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG (88.5 KiB) Viewed 260 times

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”