Future Heroes of the Realms

hedgeknight
hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Future Heroes of the Realms

#1 Post by hedgeknight »

Post a pic of your character along with a brief description of what others see when your character walks into the room. You may copy and paste whatever you have in the Description section on your character sheet if you wish. Please keep your character sheet in your private forum ;)
Winter is coming...
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Future Heroes of the Realms

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Razillin Tinkerboot Male Gnome 3' 7" - Cleric of Gond
Gnome tanish hair, green eyes and skin that proves he has seen the sun, sporting well groomed mustache, dresses slightly flamboyish typically in greens and reds with different darker brown leather colors in the mix. Sporting his splinted mail armor, and a wide brimmed hat that has a dark black feather. You may not know his weapons were ever used with how well polished they are kept, same with the condition this gnome keeps his armor in.

Background:
Razillin "Raz" Tinkerboot the gnome who had good fashion sense or at least he thought so. A bit unusual for a gnome, sporting a mustache, and some interesting colors for clothing. He even has some interesting or strange alterations to his armor and weapons. That aside digging into his past is a bit of a different story. He never really felt like one to tinker much other than altering his weapons and armor. But anyway I digress Razillin was the sort that tinkered in different ways playing with potions or at least attempting too. Delving into different religions and oddly finding one that hit home with his own way of living so much so that he took to being a cleric of that very deity. Flandal Steelskin and the fashion of the clergy closely matched Razillin's own fashion sense to some extent. Though he did not care much for the helms, as you can see by the hat with a feather he wears often. He is no miner but he does enjoy the tinkering of smithing, and the strength it takes to do such work. He has no bad history or cruel pasts that lead him to this road just merely Rezillin witnessed charlatan preists taking money for false promises of some deities blessing and sadened by that decided to not only try and shut them down and prove that they are just simply conmen but he is inspired to become a true priest himself. Razillin hails from Triel a small village in the Fields of the Dead located at the intersection of the Trade Way and the Dusk Road, south of Boareskyr Bridge. The city of Elturel is located to the southwest and the Trielta Hills were located to the northeast of Triel. Razillin got the itch to travel and one day set forth to see more of Toril, though in his travels found a sect of priests that were giving folks with little money great promisies of healing and a good graces in the afterlife for whatever they could donate. After watching this for a few days the gnome realized these priests were just charlatans taking money from the poor to fill their own coffers.
Gnome Cleric.JPG
Gnome Cleric.JPG (38.6 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#3 Post by Lance »

Neogra Normon, female half-orc paladin of Ilmater

Tall for a half-orc at 5' 9", and not unpleasant looking, she wears her long black hair in loose braids and her face in a frown. She is quick to smile though, when in good company or when consoling the weak and suffering.
When not dressed for combat, she wars a simple grey tunic - with the holy symbol (white hands tied with red cord) stitched over the chest by the left shoulder - and a grey skullcap.
When wearing her armor, Neogra has the poise and presence of a paladin, covered in arms, metal and a sour expression. Instead of a holy symbol, she opts to wrap her gauntlets with old bandages once stained red with her own blood.

source
Last edited by Lance on Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Darithe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#4 Post by Darithe »

Vesper.jpg
Vesper.jpg (35.55 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Vesper Grae, female human thief

Description:You look at the slight woman down at the end of the bar and are surprised to find her staring back at you as if apprising your intent. Large expressive light blue eyes look you over as she downs her glass, and you note the smattering of freckles beneath her eyes and over the bridge of her nose. An old scar is visible on one cheek. She has short dark red hair that ends at the nape of her neck and woven into the strands on one side is a braid of feathers. Several unruly locks of hair hang down in her face and she brushes them aside from her face again meeting your gaze. Her body is spare of frame covered with a loose fitting dark brown blouse that hangs to her hips, over which she wears a buttoned leather vest of similar color. Snuggly fitting dark brown trousers cling to her lean figure. Brown silk gloves and worn leather boots, along with the large cloak she carries complete her outfit. Belted on her narrow hips hangs a sheathed longsword and poking out from the other side are the hilts of two daggers. She indicates to the bartender that she needs a refill before returning her gaze to you, a slight smile playing across her lips.

Background:
"I am the shadow in which nothing good or godly will ever grow. Some would say the same of my father and mother. But I am not one to judge. I never knew my father for he died before I was born. A violent storm off the coast south of the City of Sails, took my father, the pirate Blacksand Grae, his ship Widowmaker and his entire 149 man crew and pulled them down to their watery graves just past the witching hour of Highharvestide Eve. My mother, Marsiah Grae, known as the Shade of Wellfleet, stood on the shore and saw Widowmaker go under, making one final widow and taking all chance of her happiness with it. But my father gave her one last gift, a sorry one to be sure, for I was born six months later in Luskan proper, if anything in that damned city could be said to be proper. I think a bit of that storm swept into my mother's womb and I know some of her grief did. She named me Vesper, which means Evening Song in the old tongue, after my father's mother, a good woman by all accounts, undeserving of the legacy of her son and granddaughter. That storm still rages in my heart and though I do not sail the churning seas like my father, his pirate-heart beats within me and my mother's hand beckons me onward to the path I've chosen. I dance to the song of shadows and many a man pays for that dance...though few do so willingly."
tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#5 Post by tarlyn »

Kol (Of no tribe)

Standing near the fireplace, holding a mug of some type of hot beverage is a rather imposing woman. Nasty long scar runs the left side of her face.

Her eyes attempt to take everything in at the same time and she appears uncomfortable. Sporting a Hide Armor and well worn boots, the

thing that probably stands out is the massive blade strapped to her back. She wears a green cloak as well. An amulet of some kind hangs from her neck.

Long brown hair, piercing blue eyes, huge arms and legs. A pack hangs from her left shoulder and a short bow her right.
Attachments
Brethana 4.jpg
Brethana 4.jpg (72.72 KiB) Viewed 783 times
"I drained the soul of a monk once....... It tasted like Chocolate."
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Rex »

Moan
Male Human Ranger, 6'4" tall.
ced01ada1e98b84a56330ef9476175e8.jpg
ced01ada1e98b84a56330ef9476175e8.jpg (314.65 KiB) Viewed 772 times
Cu, Moan's faithful companion.
Cu.jpg
Cu.jpg (526.39 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Last edited by Rex on Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by gurusql »

Lúthmagol Celebren
Friends call him - Mag

Description:
A strong and well put together male elf that stands 5'2" with dirty straight blond hair that clumsily hangs down to his shoulders. He has small hazel eyes, set rooted within their sockets that watch and take in the world. He has a strong frame is quick on his feet.
elf.png
elf.png (687.23 KiB) Viewed 771 times
Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Karaunios »

Starkad

Starkad is a wood elf, with weathered skin, brown eyes and light brown to blond hair. He wears green and brown colored clothes, made for survival in the green and dark forests of the North. A symbol of Mielikki hangs from his neck. He welcomes people witha smile and send to remain calm in most situations. He usually carries his long bow in his hand, leaning on it when standing and observing his surroundings.

Return to “Forgotten Realms: Adventures in the North (1e)”