Barrow Mounds: Mummy, the Return.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Barrow Mounds: Mummy, the Return.

#381 Post by Spearmint »

I have posted everyone returning to Helix and arriving at the Brazen Strumpet Tavern.

Please make an in character post in that thread so then you can communicate and interact with other players whose characters are present in the village at this time.

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#382 Post by Cwreando »

Durgo

Durgo sighs limping along, "That's a sight for sore eye's" as he glances at the lights of Helix. "I agree with how you all want to like to split the loot my friends. Healing for the wounded and diseased would be most welcome. I'd like to go with you too to Muzzah/Ironguard.
Last edited by Cwreando on Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#383 Post by gurusql »

Cadeweed

Cadeweed will spin once and return the cloak to Moriartus. "I will except the split and join the caravan to Ironguard."

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#384 Post by Karaunios »

Dougal

"Aye. Me too."

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#385 Post by Quonundrum »

Appears we almost have consensus on treasure split and disposition. Just need Fydmar's agreement and Moriartus can make the shipping arrangements.

Cadeweed, Dougal, and Durgo have also declared intention to join the caravan to Ironguard. Dalin? Fydmar?

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#386 Post by Quonundrum »

Moriartus is collecting appraisals of the treasure in Helix first. If he can get close to the expected value for the gold, he'll go ahead and sell it to get some coin to hold the group over until the bigger sales are concluded in Ironguard.

scottjen
Ranger
Ranger

#387 Post by scottjen »

Fymar
Agrees with treasure split. I will go as well to Ironguard; sounds like a place I would like. I have the large emerald & large gold ankh in inventory.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#388 Post by Spearmint »

So I will close this thread and move it to the Completed Expeditions thread.

It sounds as though you have decided your next plans, subject to roleplay and research in the village thread.

Do join in, even to just have fun in the taverns, go shopping, upgrade gear and skills. Anyone injured will need one full day of rest per lost hp to recover to full health. Resting a full week gives an extra hp bonus.

So I am fine with you guys taking a week as downtime as that also covers perhaps learning new spells, adding new class skills, researching items.

The only person that really effects is Dalin who whilst suffering from Mummy Rot actually only regains +1hp per full week of rest not daily and he has found that Cure Light Wounds spells do not provide any health recovery.

I have explained that Dalin has two viable options; trying to convince the local vicar to minister to him or find a druid who might be able to Cure Disease. Clive at Crooked Yew was mentioned and that could be a reasonable solution particularly if Dalin travels with the cargo of Bonsai tanks.

Two-Birds returns to the Mercenary Guild. She will be available for rehire, subject to guild rules in a week's time.

any further comments or questions regarding this expedition?

Remember to adjust sheets for changes.

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#389 Post by Quonundrum »

As we have a week of downtime and Dalin will later split from the group for treatment at the Crooked Yew, Moriartus will haggle to get the best price for the gold filigree and the large ankh in Helix. That will give everyone some coin to pay for training, equipment, etc.

I also corrected Moriartus's monetary treasure share to 50%. I originally based his on 1/2 share, by mistake.

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#390 Post by Quonundrum »

Okay, here's what we got for the large gold ankh and gold filigree. I think we can get a better price for the emerald in Ironguard, along with the tree sap amber.

1,232 gp, 10 sp for the filigree.
1,322 gp, 8 sp for the ankh.

Combined with Garrett's loose change we get 284 gp per full share with 6 gp, 1 sp to go towards shipping costs.

100% share +284 gp
Cadeweed
Fydmar
Dalin
Durgo
Osen

75% share +213 gp
Dougal (Shortbow and arrows)

50% share +142 gp
Lemmy
Ozzie
Plantie
Meatloaf
Venwynn
Moriartus (Cloak, Staff)

25% share +71 gp
Two-Birds (Cloak)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#391 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I only added XP wasn't sure on the treasure bit. I'll hold off until DM approves or corrects the coin amount above.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#392 Post by Spearmint »

your coin split is fine with me.

Spend it at your leisure and invest in class skills, upgrading gear and any budgeting you might need for future endeavours.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#393 Post by GreyWolfVT »

sheet updated.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Return to “Completed Expeditions”