Erillion OOC

Lance
BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Erillion OOC

#141 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Lance wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:53 am Sorry about the further delays, I'm on vacation and don't have as much computer time as I hoped. :(
Real Life...It's always so much more complicated than you expect!

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#142 Post by ffilz »

Lance wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:53 am Sorry about the further delays, I'm on vacation and don't have as much computer time as I hoped. :(
Yea, that always happens to me. Actually, lately I've been having more computer time on vacations than in the past because in the past I didn't bring my laptop, but the past couple trips I've brought my laptop. Less likely during our upcoming summer trips though... And there's only so much I can manage on my phone...
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#143 Post by Zhym »

How does firing into melee work in this game? Or are there orcs that we can shoot at that aren't in melee yet?

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#144 Post by Bluetongue »

Hi guys. Sadly I think this has stalled. I sent private messages to Lance but they have remained unseen in my forum outbox and Lance has not logged in a while.

With one action post in a month and no sign of the GM, I am going to archive Fairfax.

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#145 Post by Karaunios »

I've been thinkg about this for some days now. I've been checking in day after day and each time there wasn't any news.

A pity, the campaign was promissing and I was glad I could play here with all of you guys.

Lance, if you ever happen to come back and continue the game, please send me a PM.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#146 Post by Urson »

Likewise.
FA FO

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#147 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Ditto

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#148 Post by Spearmint »

I think we all wish Lance well and hope the game continues. Each of us joined the forum to play and invest our leisure time to have fun roleplaying together and develop characters that live through epic adventures and memorable challenges.

I know myself, health issues curtailed my own campaigns, writer's block kicks in, having to work extra hours, family issues, etc. So we all go through them at one time or another.

Communication helps, at least if an absence is going to be temporary so folks can stay invested. Which works both ways as players too.

Anyway, I am still in as Rooney if this Erillion continues.

doppelganger
Guide
Guide

#149 Post by doppelganger »

Same here. Will absolutely be interested in continuing if we have a chance to restart.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#150 Post by Rex »

Agreed, would like to continue and hopefully everything is OK for Lance.

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#151 Post by Karaunios »

Yes. I also hope that he's ok. Don't wanted to imply that all I cared about was the game.

AFAIK the last thing he's said is that he's on vacation, right?

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#152 Post by Bluetongue »

he's on vacation,
same as Forrest Gump's dad.

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#153 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Bluetongue wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:02 pm
he's on vacation,
same as Forrest Gump's dad.
And I'll also be on Vacation from 23rd to 27th...but I will be back!

And not Arnie-fashion.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#154 Post by Bluetongue »

Guys, I don't have the patience. With one action post in six weeks and no further GM response, I am archiving my character and withdrawing from the game even if it restarts.

In the last few months my characters have been shot dead by gangsters, torn apart by a regenerating hydra-toad, turned into a ghost, died of wounds from space pirates, almost eaten alive by a carnivorous plant (I still live), got lost in the jungle (my fault that one!) and several other characters in games halted.

Not to be discouraged mind, I think if my playing days are challenged I should pick up the mantle and run a game myself.

Watch this space, (figuratively not literally). I might post later in the summer with a Looking for Players for a game I might run.

Cheers.

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#155 Post by Karaunios »

I'll be expectant :D

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#156 Post by BackworldTraveller »