Erillion OOC

Lance
Lance
Ranger
Ranger

Erillion OOC

#1 Post by Lance »

Out of character discussions
Last edited by Lance on Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC

#2 Post by Rex »

Me too.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by ffilz »

You may also want to start a chargen thread and move Spearmint's post to it.

Anyone have any concepts they're thinking of? To get some randomness, I might take the array and randomly assign the values to attributes...
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by Lance »

Sorry about the mess, it's still a bit work-in-progress. :)

Uncharismatic rogues are the best kind! :D Do note though, that the official LL stat order is SDCIWC (I'll add that to the campaign notes)

I guess I can create a character creation thread :)

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Rex »

SM, you may have rolled worse then I do. That is saying something.

Do we have a campaign #?

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#6 Post by Lance »

Ah, I'm embarrassingly bad at this. The character creation topic is done, as bad as it looks right now. Yes, there's a campaign id in the campaign info topic.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Spearmint »

Do we have a campaign #?

Yes. I usually roll bad to create players. The 4d6c1 method is my preference but hey, let's play by the book and see if Rooney can make it out the town without tripping over his laces.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Rex »

Thanks. I looked there and just missed it.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Erillion OOC

#9 Post by Bluetongue »

Hello.

I am just about through reading the background. You have a section on God's and Deities. Can someone be a follower without being an ordained cleric to gain the benefits of any divine blessing?.

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#10 Post by Lance »

Bluetongue wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:21 pm I am just about through reading the background.
Well I'm just about through writing it, so that was fast! :D
You have a section on God's and Deities. Can someone be a follower without being an ordained cleric to gain the benefits of any divine blessing?.
Well as long as you follow the requirements as well, I don't see why not. :)

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by Spearmint »

Are we starting out as strangers in a Gont tavern or already prepped as a group on a boat to the island?

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#12 Post by Lance »

I see today is the day where questions I already answered get asked. :D I think for alacrity's sake we should start at the entrance, already aquantied with each other. But a sufficient number of votes can sway me. ;)

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by Rex »

That works for me.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#14 Post by Spearmint »

Sure, arrive on site works for me as long as the boat doesn't leave us stranded.

doppelganger
Guide
Guide

#15 Post by doppelganger »

Works for me

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#16 Post by Lance »

Alright, I really want to get started this week, hopefully we'll get all the characters done by the time I'm ready. :)

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#17 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Is Volokarnos the name of the place where the vaults were placed or the name of the deity to which they were dedicated?

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#18 Post by Lance »

BackworldTraveller wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:47 pm Is Volokarnos the name of the place where the vaults were placed or the name of the deity to which they were dedicated?
Noone knows for sure, but according to rumor: "Volokarnos… yeah, well, he was some kind of legion commander in the olden days, buried here with the town’s patricians and other great heroes."

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#19 Post by Zhym »

Hi all! Looking forward to the game. I’ll try to roll up a character tomorrow night. 3d6 in order, right? (Although 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 is almost certainly better than what I’ll get rolling, I like the wackiness that results from rolling…at least, I do in theory until the results come up.)

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#20 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Zhym wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:23 am Hi all! Looking forward to the game. I’ll try to roll up a character tomorrow night. 3d6 in order, right? (Although 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 is almost certainly better than what I’ll get rolling, I like the wackiness that results from rolling…at least, I do in theory until the results come up.)
3d6 rolled will average 63 points - the noted string will get you 72 points. Unless you are guaranteed luck you should take the string!

I'm seriously regretting taking the rolling option having only 58 points total (should make for a short but exciting appearance) - and have just realised the XP issues with Elves...the designer of this game really just doesn't like them! (But I'll go for it anyway)

Return to “Exploring Erillion (LL)”