Now "itchfunding" for a 72 page A5 zine, pdf and softcover editions

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#1 Post by tibbius »

I like simplistic rule sets that offer a lot of room for free-wheeling stories.

World of Dungeons is one like that. Barbarians of Lemuria is another.

I took my favorite parts of each and smashed them together: https://reaversofmagog.carrd.co.
Last edited by tibbius on Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: I thought I'd put this here: World of Dungeons x Barbarians of Lemuria

#2 Post by tibbius »

Example-of-Magic.png
Example-of-Magic.png (233.66 KiB) Viewed 237 times
^ How magic kinda works in this setting / rules combo.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by tibbius »

Help Reavers of Mag reach its goal!

This will be a 72 page A5 zine, pdf and softcover editions. I have finished 52 pages. Remaining pages are encounter tables and some NPCs.

At $300 raised I will commission art for the Trash Pixie, Minotaur, Fey, Troll, and Wyvern foes.

At $400, I'll post the Labors of Mag spread with adventure seeds, and welcome comments as to which adventure you'd like to see written up.

At $500 raised, I'll add a few NPCs.

At $800, I'll write up the most popular adventure idea as additional pages for the zine.

At $1000 raised, I will commission art for the NPCs.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Now "itchfunding" for a 72 page A5 zine, pdf and softcover editions

#4 Post by tibbius »

After getting over $100 :laughing: I decided to commission the art, so that will be in the final zine.

Which will be published both in pdf, and in print-on-demand softcover + pdf.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “General RPG discussion”