Barrow Mounds: Under the Vulture's Shadow.

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Barrow Mounds: Under the Vulture's Shadow.

#341 Post by Karaunios »

Ok.

Excuse me if I don't chime in to give an opinion, but I don't even have the time to read through all the text. I'm ok with whatever you decide.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Barrow Mounds: Under the Vulture's Shadow.

#342 Post by Spearmint »

That's a wrap.

Okay, with the experience awards allocated and the treasure hawked in the market bazaars over the next couple of days, the group take up residence back in the Brazen Strumpet Tavern, a little bit wiser and wealthier.

Moriartus takes the carved hardwood lectern, intending to offer it to the church. He also has two small sacks, each containing the pieces of a broken Runic tablet.

All the other assets are sold, the Mercenaries return to the guild, Marcel takes his leave of the group to concentrate on some itinerant ministry.

On a practical note, being back in civilization means some home comforts, notably good food and a safe space. You each receive +1hp of healing restoration per day in Helix, starting on 13th May. Please note on your character sheet the new experience award, any upgrades from characters levelling if appropriate and new money totals.

Consider how you can spend your coins and time to improve your character in various ways and invest in the 'world building' of the campaign.

And with that word of advice, I will close this thread and archive the expedition.

Return to “Completed Expeditions”