Laws are Like Sausages

ateno
bsongy
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Laws are Like Sausages

#101 Post by bsongy »

On the tarmac, Yalan and Harry, the two recruits not selected wave goodbye as The Train to the Stars takes flight. They head to the starport bar, with their 4KCr and medium passage voucher, looking for another ship departing, with room for passengers.

Inside the ship, the selected recruits, Dundee, Ophelia, Naddie and Nevri are buckled in acceleration seats in the common room, on the passenger deck. Before departing, Hiro had assinged Dundee and Nevri to passenger cabin 1, and Ophelia and Naddie to passenger cabin 3.

"Cabin 1 may smell a bit off. That would be the cleaning agents they used to decontaminate the drug lab we found in there. Just give it some time to air out. It will be fine. Oh....and stay out if cabin 2. It is still filled with explosive anti shipping missiles. Another oddity we discovered" explains Hiro.

Later, on the bridge, when the passing ship offers profanity, Hiro thinks "sh--t b--rd?!" but refrains from turning the ship around, returning to the planet to pick a fight, to force the pilot to retract his words but instead ignores the insult. Hiro sighs, thinking he will have to show more restraint, like this, in the future, now that he has a larger crew relying on him.

Hiro flies onward, towards the jump point and the next world.

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Laws are Like Sausages

#102 Post by cybersavant »

Gunnar Thunarssen "Engineering has a ... unique ... set-up. I did what i could to get the ship going again. I'd say we should look to what upgrades woul be optimal and let the others know, so we can budget for them." Gunnar runs through the events of finding the ship in the asteroid and bringing it planetside.
gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

Return to “Koninkrijk - Adventures in a Pocket Empire (Mongoose Traveller)”