The Tomb of Demara

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

Re: The Tomb of Demara

#101 Post by mithrandir138 »

Dogma wrote:Lordan glares down at the cowering kobold. "Hobgoblins you say? How many and how are they armed? Answer true for your life and those of your friends depends on it!"
"Arghh.. mhhmm... I ... I.. don't know how many. Bonegnasher has many followers, not always in the castle. Please, please! Don't hurt me, I do not know... nope nope... As for weapons, they have many! MANY!"

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#102 Post by mithrandir138 »

Blazeguard wrote:Slinker will quickly navigate the room and relieve the sleeping kobolds of whatever 'treasures' he can find. He will also remove their weapons and stash them in a pile behind the party.
You will find a pouch with 25 silver pieces, and 10 gold pieces tied to one of the snoring Kobold's belt. You accidentally kick some trash on the floor and a bottle of crimson liquid rolls out, which you also snatch up. The Kobolds' weapons are very crude and appear to be made out of previously broken swords and spears and they have been poorly repaired with scraps of metal, etc. To you it looks like weapons that a pre-teen human would fashion together out of found materials and old weapons. However, the edges are jagged and sharp, and they could do some damage, they wouldn't be very durable -- it's likely not worth the hassle to mess with this junk.

The Kobold who wasn't quite lulled to sleep, teeters back and forth and lazily says: "Hey.. what.. what are you doing? YAWN... You shouldn't be doing that.... *sniff*" He wipes his nose with his forearm, and then rubs it with the palm of his hand -- he must have an itch. He doesn't make any threatening moves, and it almost seems like he is talking in his sleep with his eyes open. He has a blank stare, and not much of an expression. He finally looks at the ground, and takes a seat. He rubs his eyes then yawns again, and has apparently forgotten that you are shaking down his buddies.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by max_vale »

Morganth smiles; pleased at the effect his dwemor has had on the Kobold band. Then, turning as frightening a face as he can muster on the 'spokeskobold'; he says; "If you don't start telling us all the details we want to know; I'll turn you into a bug and squash you! Now then....settle down and think for a second....how many hobgoblins are with Bonegnasher...EXACTLY?"

Whispering quietly to his companions; Morganth tells them; "Just to let you fellas know; I'm outta spells for the day..."

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#104 Post by mithrandir138 »

The horrified kobold replies as he crouches and shields his head with his arms: "That is all I know! PLEASE LET ME LIVE!"

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by max_vale »

Morganth shakes his head in disgust and tells the creature; "Get over in that corner and quit your whining and be silent!". Turning to his companions; he suggests; "Shall we tie these buggers up and then move on to rescue the elf?"

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#106 Post by mithrandir138 »

The sniveling kobold cowers and scurries to the corner as commanded. You can hear him whimpering as he trembles in the corner.

Dogma
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#107 Post by Dogma »

"Yes. Tie and gag them. We'll go and deal with this Bonegnasher and, depending on how truthful the information this this chaos spawn gave us, return and give him and his kin their just rewards."

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#108 Post by max_vale »

(OOC: Just gonna assume Morganth has the rope in his pack for this....if anyone else wants to step in and overrule this; cool)

Morganth slings his pack off his back and opens it up and pulls out some rope. Handing it over to Lordan and Slinker; he says; "There you go; tie up the little buggers and then let's get movin' to save that Elf fellow."

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#109 Post by Blazeguard »

Slinker takes the rope and with Lordan's help securely ties the kobolds up and then relieves the alert kobold of any valuables he may have. "If you've been truthful and you're lucky, we...might...be back to untie you once we've finished our business here" he whispers.

Return to “AD&D 2e - First Quest Box”