Helix Bulletin board.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Helix Bulletin board.

#41 Post by Spearmint »

Moriartus

Seeking an intelligent, ambitious apprentice of the arcane arts. No experience necessary. Must be fully literate in the common tongue and basic arithmetic. Any level of formal education strongly preferred. Qualified candidates can call upon Moriartus at the Brazen Strumpet.
I will randomise any responses you get to this and come back to you in the tavern if a positive response is generated.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#42 Post by OGRE MAGE »

After the former Paterson family farmland has been cleared and cleansed, Sven hopes the new construction activity just outside of town will attract interest from like minded adventurers.

He hires a worker to construct a signboard to be erected on the newly acquired property, announcing his intentions for all to see.

The sign reads as follows:

Future site of the *Adventurers Guild*.

If you are of sound mind and strong body, willing to risk life and limb to secure untold riches, consider joining yourself.

The fees are reasonable and the rewards far outweigh the risk.

Seek out Sven or Orgoth around town for more details. Their renown is already well known, as yours could soon be too.

redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#43 Post by redwarrior »

Isvand
After healed, near beginning of June

Isvand places a notice on the bulletin board

[*]Isvand the halfling seeks conditioning regimen! [*]
[*]I can't be tall, so help me be mighty!! [*]
[*]Call on Isvand at the Brazen Strumpet! [*]

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by Stirling »

June 28th:

Arriving back from adventure and mingling about the village, I check out the latest Bulletin Board for titbits, rumours and gossip.
advertising the Wanted: 'dead or alive' brigands on the Duchy rogue list, the need for hired hands and certain skills.
Intrigued, I will take a leaflet and consider how being a bounty hunter might work. 'set a Thief to catch a Thief'.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by Rex »

June 29th

"Sir Dewey and Orgoth are forming a rescue party to leave shortly. All are welcome but they are in particular need of anyone with tracking experience."

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by Spearmint »

Bulletin Board

June 29th 1066

Town Crier: Orgoth's recruitment: Ranger volunteer vs 1 [1d8]=2 Volunteers vs 25% [1d100]=14[1d100]=86[1d100]=91[1d100]=21[1d100]=90

I rolled using you Cha 12 against possible henchmen and though no ranger is found, two guys will respond to the Town Crier's proclamation.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by Rex »

Orgoth

Excellent, he will try and gather everyone in one place so we can discuss everything at once.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#48 Post by ateno »

Mage wanted

50 gold or equal favor for assistance in learning a new spell.
Hopefully available July 3 and 4.

Cosmo at the Brazen Strumpet

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#49 Post by Spearmint »

Town Crier

The grisly business of recent events with the Nergalites seem to have driven many transient adventurers away from checking Helix bulletins and despite the Town Crier's bell tolling and public announcements, no apprentice mage offers help for Cosmo's initial spell research.

Town Crier: Mage apprentice vs 1-2 [1d8]=7 Days [1d4]=2
Characters may pay the town crier 1gp to pin any note to the board and get him to vocalize the issue in his daily bell ringing broadcasts.
-1gp

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#50 Post by ateno »

Cosmo runs in his robe to the boards, having just got Sigriid's agreement to help him. He sees the message has been posted and let's put a sigh and pause his 1 gold to the cryer.

Cosmo

Return to “Settlement: Helix”