Ambergris > In Search of a Song

hedgeknight
Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Ambergris > In Search of a Song

#141 Post by Spearmint »

I want to ask why the city guards and militia are not out en masses to tackle this? Why the neighbourhood have not turned out with pitchforks and torches to quell the threat. Surely it is not something that regular folk would ignore?
Any answer on this. If Scalm knows the hospital is overrun with undead zombies and it is in the city, why aren't the militia doing anything? Do they just not bother, but surely they don't want to have a zombie apocalypse spread about?

Ambergris , will back up Lesh and fill a satchel with as many throwable explosives as can be taken and extra, giving the wily gnome a grin.

"Mortlock, yes that be the one. Start him a credit line if you are not on trading terms".

Once stocked up, he takes his spear, whispers a prayer to gods old and new and follows Kesh out the door.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Ambergris > In Search of a Song

#142 Post by hedgeknight »

Spearmint wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:09 pm
I want to ask why the city guards and militia are not out en masses to tackle this? Why the neighbourhood have not turned out with pitchforks and torches to quell the threat. Surely it is not something that regular folk would ignore?
Any answer on this. If Scalm knows the hospital is overrun with undead zombies and it is in the city, why aren't the militia doing anything? Do they just not bother, but surely they don't want to have a zombie apocalypse spread about?

Since this occurred just last night, and the Fist had to quell the turf war with the Faithless and the crew of Diamond Urchin, it's possible they are not yet aware. OR if they are, they are marshaling some forces and are on their way to the hospital. Neither Willow or Scalm know for sure; they just know what they've heard, that the hospital if overrun with the walking dead. Specifics at this time are unclear. I apologize for not answering this sooner.

Ambergris , will back up Lesh and fill a satchel with as many throwable explosives as can be taken and extra, giving the wily gnome a grin.
Willow is a Halfling; sorry for not making that clear. ;)

Willow watches at the aged sea captain stuffs the things he hands him in a satchel:
6 flasks of alchemist fire - "toss it and git outta tha way!" Willow advises.
3 clay jars of keoghtum's ointment - each jar contains 4 applications.
4 fist-sized rocks Willow calls "thunder stones"
1 black bead about 3/4 inch in diameter - bead of force - the bead is in a small velvet-lined pouch. "If ya get one get shot at the necromancer, fling this little bead and look out!"

Once Ambergris and Lesh are loaded up (and don't forget all the stuff you found under the bathhouse), they move toward the door. "I'm coming with you," Scalm announces, grabbing her gear and following them out the door. Willow gives Lesh a nod of "good luck" and the trio of companions leave the upper room.
On the way down the steps, Scalm says, "If you have any friends that could help or owe you a favor, now would be a great time to call it in."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Alright folks > we'll hit the pause button right here.
When I return to the game, I'd like to know a basic plan of action once you reach the hospital.
Cristan, if your friend wants to join up, he can go ahead and get a character ready for my approval. He can always email me, as I won't be checking in here.
See you in a few weeks!
~ Hedge
Winter is coming...

Return to “Adventures in Baldur's Gate (5e)”