OOC & Stuff

hedgeknight
Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC & Stuff

#561 Post by Belkregos »

looks good to me,
couple of things, i equipped your weapons (short sword and short bow), thats why they were not showing on the actions table
and the character is at 2nd level, i think gary said to bring it in at 3rd, so level up Bruh :)
Stitches:- 1st lvl Halfling-Rogue: basics HP:9, AC:14, init.:+3, Sw/Bow: +5 to hit/1d6+3 dam +Sneak attack!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#562 Post by Rex »

Thanks, I didn't re-read his post and had second stuck in my head. I will fix that now.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#563 Post by Rex »

Thief is the only option for his arch type? Is that because I have a free account? I have the hard copies so I can look there too but it won't be on the sheet on D&D Beyond, is that OK?

Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

#564 Post by Belkregos »

Rex wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:13 pm Thief is the only option for his arch type? Is that because I have a free account? I have the hard copies so I can look there too but it won't be on the sheet on D&D Beyond, is that OK?
try to reload the browser,
im sharing all the books from my account, so all races and clases are available, i just checked your character and all the rogue archetypes are available in the pulldown menu
Stitches:- 1st lvl Halfling-Rogue: basics HP:9, AC:14, init.:+3, Sw/Bow: +5 to hit/1d6+3 dam +Sneak attack!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#565 Post by Rex »

I tried, no luck. I also only have the base races. So it looks like it isn't sharing with me for some reason. I am fine with taking Thief anyways, I was thinking of a scout but it looks weaker than the thief.

Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

#566 Post by Belkregos »

Rex wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:51 pm I tried, no luck. I also only have the base races. So it looks like it isn't sharing with me for some reason. I am fine with taking Thief anyways, I was thinking of a scout but it looks weaker than the thief.
hmmm, im not sure why you are not seeing the options, i can on my side

can you try claiming the extra pc i created, its just a place holder,
go the the campaign
https://www.dndbeyond.com/campaigns/1025004

at the bottom there's "unassigned" characters
click on the claim character for the halfling thief
then edit anything on it, race, class, level, whatever
should work

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#567 Post by Rex »

I can change the level but the only arch type available to me is thief.

Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

#568 Post by Belkregos »

Rex wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:21 pm I can change the level but the only arch type available to me is thief.
im not sure why but i can edit it,
one of my friends had the same issue and he reloaded the page, i think he got out and re-logged, im not sure if he rebooted, anyways, worst case i can edit it for you,

also when you choose human you should be able to pick a feat at 1st level, im not sure if that came up, i'll set it up for you, just let me know which one you want

Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

#569 Post by Belkregos »

i changed the Hazm archetype to scout, try to see what comes up in the options on your side

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#570 Post by Rex »

Scout is there with all its stuff. When I try to change it I now have 2 options, thief and scout. Weird.

I will think about what I want and look into the feats. Once I decide I will just let you know and if you don't mind changing them it isn't a big deal to me.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#571 Post by Rex »

For my feat I am thinking either Alert or Dungeon Delver. I have read through any of your past exploits, would Dungeon Delver be a good one?

Belkregos
Ranger
Ranger

#572 Post by Belkregos »

you know maybe i didn't allow changes because i had the page open, give it another shot

in any case, i changed updated the human to add the feat, used the alert for now, just let me know if you want to change it

the story up tp know has been a lot of gang fighting, we did jump in to a dungeon but mostly i would say has been urban gang fights

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#573 Post by Rex »

Alert sounds good then. The less we are surprised the better. No change on D&D Beyond.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#574 Post by hedgeknight »

Hey guys > checking in this morning and seeing a lot of chatter! :D
Big thanks to Belkregos for helping Rex out on character development. Rex, if you want to tailor your character a bit for 5e, I'm okay with that; just link your character in your private thread and then you can add notes, stats, crunchy bits there.
Winter is coming...

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#575 Post by Rex »

Thanks. My plan was to get at least the core up on the Unseen Servant character sheet as that is my preferred tracking sheet. Should be sometime today.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#576 Post by hedgeknight »

Updating NPC's and reading back through the threads.
Gathering ideas for the relaunch. ;)
Deleted the Pathfinder 2E OOC thread; no longer needed.
Winter is coming...

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#577 Post by Spearmint »

Guys, I am not sure I can commit extra time to running another character as in real life we deal with my mother in law's sad passing recently.

So I will keep Ambergris archived and possibly be able to revisit here if things brighten up later in the summer.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#578 Post by hedgeknight »

Oh no...so sorry to hear about this. :(
Take all the time you need, Kris.
Winter is coming...

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#579 Post by hedgeknight »

Hey folks > please welcome Edeldhur to the game!

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been slack at getting back to this game; just caught up in buying/selling records and dealing with life. :roll:
Winter is coming...

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#580 Post by Rex »

Welcome Aboard Edeldhur!

No worries Gary, I am slacking in my game at the moment as real life has gotten crazy busy lately.

Return to “Adventures in Baldur's Gate (5e)”