Equipment and loot

tibbius
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Equipment and loot

#1 Post by tibbius »

This thread will track Equippage, its Depletion, and Gathered Loot.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Equipment and loot

#2 Post by tibbius »

Equippage

Grax
Torch 5
Big axe 6
Small axe 5

Sealgair

Elzarune

Wraith
Rapier 5
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by tibbius »

Loot

Wraith: Six opalescent spider eyes

Elzarune:
Mobile Mapping Model
Maddening Gaze
Mesmerizing Word
Lightning Form
Concealing Ghost
Deceiving Prison
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by tibbius »

Tower Loot

Elzarune [_5d6] = (3+4+4+5+5)=21
A suit of heavy armor that is embellished with a finely engraved image ...

Wraith [_5d6] = (1+2+4+3+3)=13
A blade of metal dark as obsidian, glistening and unnaturally sharp.

Grax [_3d6] = (1+2+4)=7
A handaxe forged from a single piece of steel, its sturdy handle fitted with thick bone grips held on by discolored rivets. The bone grips are brown like they came from roasted meat.

Sealgair [_3d6] = (2+3+4)=9
A warhammer with a thick oak handle, its bronze head in the shape of a snarling bear crouched on all paws ready to charge.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “Traversing Tiny Dungeons (Tiny Dungeon)”