SCAVENGER HUNT: Episode Five: Paradise Unbound

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: SCAVENGER HUNT: Episode Five: Paradise Unbound

#21 Post by ybn1197 »

"Thanks Professor," Jackson says as Clark patches him up. "Spilfer, how often do your people get trade opportunity?"

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Starbeard »

Vale stares at nothing in particular, growing more concerned by his vision. "I saw a great black hole, and Imperial fighters… but I am too inexperienced to know what it all means. Was I seeing the future, or the past? Are friends of mine in trouble somewhere?"

Snapping out of his private musings, the young Jedi takes his leave. "Excuse me, I have to think about a few things."

He heads back to his bed and lies down, closing his eyes and meditating on the vision he had, hoping to interpret the images more clearly.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Zuul

Zuul winces and hisses as Kit tends to his wounds. "Thankss. Maybe you can tell him why it alwayss hurtss more when healing, than getting shot?"

He takes a peek outside and growls softly. "Missionss never easy, huh? They never have uss provide security for an elegant party, do they?"

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Rex »

Kit

"GRL..."
"Adrenalin. I don't think nice parties are our strong suit."

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by max_vale »

In the 'Paradise System' aboard the Squib Momship Thrifty

After Clark and Kitkatarra patch up Zuul, Jackson and especially Cal's wounds*, they dock with the Squib 'Momship' Thrifty, flagship of 'King' Ebarbavbeedee and once again go onboad the garishly decorated vessel for another round of 'the Good Deal'.....

They are greeted by jubliant Squibs, all of whom smile at the Rebels and give them such high compliments as, "You all be MUCH smarter than you look!" and "First Tall-Aliens that don't be complete idiots! You should breed more, you bet!", and "I don't care you be so ugly, you all be cool buddy-buddies in Lofty Squib book!"

After 'basking' in such compliments for as long as they could endure (MAYBE 60 seconds or so), the group of Rebels politely ask Spilfer to take them to the King. "Sure thing I be leading you to his Kingliness you bet!", Spilfer replies with a smile and a minute or two later, they are in the 'Throne Room' of the Squib vessel, much as they remembered, only now King Ebarbavbeedee has added to the decor with a statue....

After greeting the 'conquerors of heroes' with a smile, he waves a hand at his newest piece of 'art' and says, "Hey, it be one of you ill-favored ones and its ugliness will always remind me of the hero-ness of my friends with the abridged decks! Whatcha think?"

After complimenting the Squib Leader's trophies, they are waved over to an area where several Squibs, including Spilfer have gathered along with a rather confused looking Mon Calamari trader who introduces himself as 'Molluscar', everyone is served a glass of Joliva Cocktails, which after just a few sips, leave most of the Rebel group feeling as if they had just injected liquid fire. THEN the 'Good Deal' began in earnest....

"Okay, so I be knowing of your interest in place numbers of Imperial ship Elusive, but our Super-Secret Agent Dono who was on it reported that the ship just finished fixing bad damage at Imperial base Tolan ship yards. Dono says ship still be on urgent mission to get to Coronar**, and he got off and sent his message saying they be leaving soon. So you'll be be needing to stop the Impies while they on way from Tolan to Coronar and to do THAT, you'll be needing the Quest Object to use its gravity waves to force Impies out of hyperspace. Magnamious Squib that I be, I can let you keep Quest Object in exchange for say.....you give Mon Cal here-", he waves to Molluscar, "-a 99 year lease to your ship, which he will then lend to you in exchange for taking a load of dricklefruit to Anoat system and giving us first salvage dibs on wreck of Elusive....you go!"

The baffling wheels of Squib trading bargains flows fast and furious with the poor confused Molluscar barely able to keep up, but eventually, after a head-spinning 10 minute long rapid-fire session, the deal boils down to this; The Rebels keep the Gravity Well Projector, a.k.a. the Quest Object; the Squibs get salvage rights to the wreck of the Elusive if they succeed with reports of such success (along with teaching them how to operate the Gravity Well Projector) coming from Spilfer who is to come along with the Rebels; and Molluscar the Mon Calamari trader gets a load of dricklefruit to deliver to the Anoat System while also 'proudly' signing a trade agreement between the Planet Mon Calamari and the Squib PolyAnarchy and being given the 'gift' of El Nine the Cooking Droid.....poor Molluscar really DID come out on the short end of the stick of THIS deal....

King Ebarbavbeedee gives the Rebels coordinates to a good spot in deep space on the route between Tolan and Coronar to spring the 'ambush' on the Imperial Transport and gives them the singular honor of nodding solemnly at them and declaring them to be; "Good Heroes.....they drive HARD bargain".....

*All PCs are in full health and everyone has 1 Force Point except for Jackson and Kit who have 2 each.
**Coronar is the Imperial Intelligence Base where they will be able to decode the Alliance Intel Information they retrieved out of the Destroyed Alliance Base on Dankayo.
Last edited by max_vale on Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

kipper
Ranger
Ranger

#26 Post by kipper »

((OOC: The images aren't showing, at least on my computer))

"Well then, what are we waiting around here for? Let's get going!" Clark announces.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#28 Post by Starbeard »

"Yes," says Vale ominously, "let's get going. If I understand my vision now as well as I think I do, we have a date with a few TIE Fighters ahead of us. We will need to watch our step."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by Rex »

Kit

"GRLL..."
"I don't like Tie fighters."

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”