First Night

ybn1197
Gremlin
Guide
Guide

Re: First Night

#121 Post by Gremlin »

Julia

When she hears the glass break from up above, Julia tries to resist the urge to face-palm. "I'm sorry, I must have missed something. Why where they trying to sneak up the fire escape? Didn't you get some rooms?"

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by ybn1197 »

Gremlin wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:02 pm Julia

When she hears the glass break from up above, Julia tries to resist the urge to face-palm. "I'm sorry, I must have missed something. Why where they trying to sneak up the fire escape? Didn't you get some rooms?"
As I took it, and please correct me now if I'm wrong, but there was 2 rooms rented for the night (or day). William went out to the fire escape (the door to which is right outside the room you all where in discussing matters) to go up and see about feeding. Odin decided to follow him. You other three are in the room.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by Rex »

Correct about William.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by Monsieur Rose »

David

He perks up at the sound of breaking glass. "Sounds like they found something. Let's go find out what."

He cocks his head at Julia. "They went hunting, or scouting, or whatever...finding food. They claimed to be sneaky, so they went ahead." He smiles at Leo and Julia. "We should hurry, though. I don't know how this works and I feel like fresh is better."

He moves to the window to go up the fire escape.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#125 Post by shaidar »

Leo follows David, the anticipation of the blood almost too much to bear

Gremlin
Guide
Guide

#126 Post by Gremlin »

Julia

With a defeated sigh, Julia follows the others. It couldn't be a good idea to... eat where they were planning on sleeping during the day, but what's done is done.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#127 Post by ybn1197 »

While Odin tears into the man on the bed, William is able to subdue the woman before she is able to do anything with the knife in her hand. Within minutes, David, Leo and Julia arrive to see Odin gorging on the man on the bed, blood soaking the sheets. The sight and the smell of the blood and beating hearts nearly drives David and Leo crazy with hunger, but they are able to control themselves and resist the inner voice telling them to feast as the lion feasts upon the gazelle. Julia, however, is unable to control herself at the sight of the blood before her and lunges at the man on the bed to feed upon him beside Odin.
David's Self-Control: 1d10h6 2 The roller re-rolled the 10. As that does not apply here, there is only 1 success but that is all that's needed.
Leo's Self-Control: 1d10h6 1
Julia's Self-Control: 1d10h6 0
William, David and Leo, what do you do? Odin and Julia are feeding on the man. William has ahold of the woman who is whimpering at the sight of the other two biting into the man. The thick cloying smell of bleed assails your senses and reminds you of how hungry you really are.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#128 Post by Rex »

William

William will feed on the women, knowing he will need his strength soon.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#129 Post by shaidar »

Leo will feed on the woman, trying to remain in control as he does so.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by ybn1197 »

I will post blood points as soon as I see David's actions.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#131 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Crap. Sorry

David

He takes one look at the uncontrolled feasting from Julia and Odin and leaves them be. "Mind if I join you?" He asks Leo and William. He starts to feed on the woman, as well.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#132 Post by ybn1197 »

Unable to control their animalistic natures, Odin and Julia drain the man of every drop of his blood. You each regain 5 blood points. Still hungry but having something to fuel their bodies with, their heads begin to clear as they regain more and more control over themselves. Meanwhile, Leo, William, and David, not knowing how much they can safely take nor knowing their own base needs, drain the woman as well. You each regain 3 blood points. The three feel more in control of their base desires but still hungry. Someone knowing though they will survive another night where as before there was no such guarantee.

The deed finished, you see there is little in the way of a disturbance. Though the attack on the two was viscous, there was minimal noise and hardly anything in the way of criminal evidence aside from the bodies. (The man though looks as if an animal attacked him. The woman only has three sets of teeth marks to show how she was killed.) You all (almost simultaneously) begin to feel a little sluggish. Its the same feeling you all had in your mortal lives when fatigue began to take over your bodies. Looking out the window you all have a feeling that the sun will be coming up within the hour or two and getting caught in its rays would not be a good thing.

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#133 Post by Lance »

Were we told about licking the wounds closed? I forgot.

Odin stares for a moment. "My life has officially become a nightmare." He looks at the others, especially Julia. "We fucked up."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#134 Post by shaidar »

Leo

"That Markus guy said about licking the wounds closed" he looks at the bodies "Maybe it's too late"

He tries licking his bite on the woman's body.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#135 Post by ybn1197 »

Licking the bite marks on the woman, you see the holes gradually become smaller and less noticeable till the point that they close and are as if they never existed. However the man's wounds are far too grievous to try it on. The damage done by two vampires in a frenzy have left more than just puncture wounds from enlarged canine teeth, The skin and muscle has been torn away in some places.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#136 Post by shaidar »

Leo

"Well, at least it will confuse things in any investigation. Not much we can do for him. Let's get ourselves ready for the sunrise while we have time"

Gremlin
Guide
Guide

#137 Post by Gremlin »

Julia

Julia stands there stunned while the others talk. She had no control of herself as she just tore into that man. After a few moments she wordlessly walks into the bathroom and washes the blood off her hands and face. It probably wouldn't make any difference but she makes a point to wipe any possible fingerprints off the faucet handles. She had watched too many cop shows when she was younger.

Rejoining the others she spits, "Where's our room? It better not be anywhere near this one or there might be cops banging on the door wanting to ask questions." She mentally shoves aside what she had just done. She can't think about it right now. If she did she wouldn't be able to function at all.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#138 Post by Rex »

William

The ex-cop does a quick sweep, making sure on evidence is left behind, "Lets get out of here." He heads for their room.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#139 Post by Monsieur Rose »

David

He looks around the room at the group's handiwork. "Well, that happened."

"I feel...tired. I guess we need rest still. Bolt the door and let's leave via the window. From the looks of things, this was already kinky before we got here, that's good."

He watches William clean up a bit and helps out as he can. "Hey. I'm still hungry...you?" He quietly remarks as they clean up.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#140 Post by Rex »

William

"A bit, but I will survive."

Return to “Baltimore by Night (Vampire: The Masquerade (V20))”