Action Thread: Episode II

grey_starr
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Action Thread: Episode II

#61 Post by grey_starr »

*Before leaving the turboshaft Grey drops an obstruction to keep the door from shutting, preventing it from being used... at least until a MSE service droid cleans it up. Cautiously Grey heads down the hallway towards the machine shop, surprised at the silence in front of him. No mater which side has won this battle, Grey does not draw a weapon. Best to not give a reason to be shot.*

*Of course... now Grey wonders exactly how he will make contact with this brave lot of rebels, let alone prove his allegiance.*
Grey Starr - Try my D&D name generators...
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#62 Post by Vargr1105 »

Lord considers doing some armor scavenging himself but decides against it. He is limping along as it is and the armor would just slow him down.
Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#63 Post by Jedi Skyler »

Terra looks distastefully at the helmet. She knows there are definitely some advantages to having one, but at present, has no experience with them. Escaping a Star Destroyer is NOT the time to be trying out new tech.

"Caius," she says, motioning him over. When he is close by, she whispers to him. "Can you help me get the comlink out of this helmet? I wanna monitor their comms, but don't want the bulk of the helmet. I'm not used to 'em."
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#64 Post by NJWilliam »

Caius nods to Terra, "Sure, let's give it a shot," and sets to the task.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by max_vale »

Caius and Terra work on removing the comlink from the inside of a stormtrooper's helmet; and find that with no real tools to work with; it's more than a little difficult. Blissex comes over and tinkers a bit and offers a few pointers and after about 20 minutes they manage to remove the comlink and work up a very loose 'head-band' connection that leaves the comlink near the Rebel pilot's ear and with a switch she can attempt to 'dial in' to the Imperial channel or turn it off.

Glancing over at the pain-etched faces of Caius and Mattel; Walex then looks a bit guilty and guides them over to a med bay right near their route to the Power Core. Inside; about half a dozen wounded men are lying on beds and a trio of Medical Droids are busy looking after their injuries and treatments. The Rebels find themselves wandering to a back corner that has a pair of tables and eventually one of the 2-1B Medical Droids comes over; fussing to itself. "Tsk, tsk.....so many wounded, so many dead. I swear; you Organics seem to revel in tearing yourselves to pieces. Well, okay then....get on the beds there; let me see the injuries..."; the Droid gestures to the one-time pirate and bounty hunter. As the men lay down and pull their clothes up to reveal their wounds; the Droid goes about selecting medicines and utilizing its built in fine-motor controls to clean, cauterize and bind the wounds and then use anti-burn cream and some synthetic flesh replacement to finish up healing the Rebels*.

As this is going on Grey Starr wanders past the Med-bay and sees the group he saw on the monitors in the corner; a pair of the group being attended to my a 2-1B Surgical Droid while the other members camp by anxiously....

*Caius and Lord are now fully healed
Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#66 Post by Jedi Skyler »

While her crewmates are being patched up by the 21-B, Terra hears it give an admonition about organics reveling in tearing each other up. She acts sympathetic and says, "You're right, pal. There's way too much violence out there However, we're just a bunch of people trying to slip through all the havoc without getting hurt." She gestures to her injured comrades. "As you can see, we've been unsuccessful so far."

She glances around the medbay, then adds, "To help us in that regard, do you perhaps have a couple medpacs we might be able to take along with us? Ideally, these gentlebeings would be checking in long enough to heal properly. Unfortunately, we're on a time crunch, and our bosses aren't the kindest people you've ever met. A couple medpacs would let us keep tending to our friends here, should they re-injure themselves due to being driven mercilessly." She shrugs innocently. "Personally, I'm a firm believer in following the advice of one's doctor. Unfortunately, the decision doesn't rest with us. I'd just like to see my friends be as able to fully heal as possible." She looks up at the 21-B, hoping this unit has a decent bedside manner protocol programmed in...
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by max_vale »

The 2-1B Medical Droid hems and haws a bit; going on about 'needing all possible medical supplies for the duration of the present crisis'; but as it does so; the guile-less Droid clearly points out where a pair of emergency Medpacs are stored; and Caius has little difficulty appropriating them when the Droid isn't paying attention. Blissex soon clears his throat and looks a bit anxious at the remaining time they have left; and he then proceeds to lead the Rebels out the door and towards the turbo lift that will take them to the Power Core when the Imperial with an Imperial Survey Corps uniform steps into the path of the Rebels....
grey_starr
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#68 Post by grey_starr »

*Grey Starr, with his hands up, steps into the path of the Rebels...*

Down with the Empire...

*And before they have to time to reply Grey adds*

I am a rebel insurgent in deep cover, and this ship is all but dead... I just came from the bridge, we need to get off quick!

*keeping my hands away from my sidearm*
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#69 Post by angelicdoctor »

grey_starr wrote:*Grey Starr, with his hands up, steps into the path of the Rebels...*

Down with the Empire...

*And before they have to time to reply Grey adds*

I am a rebel insurgent in deep cover, and this ship is all but dead... I just came from the bridge, we need to get off quick!

*keeping my hands away from my sidearm*
Or...you could have been sent by our host as yet another one of his 'tests'. You could just as well lead us into a trap!

La'Reth would like to attempt to disarm the Imperial telekinetically.
grey_starr
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#70 Post by grey_starr »

I suppose there is always that chance - but that is so not in my best interest with this place falling apart. But Captain Kolaff is going out of his way to stop you! I have attempted to disrupt surveillance of the area, and attempted to add false alarms into other area's of the ship as best I was able. The Subjugator is failing, and I'd put creds down that the ship out there is planning to finish it off! We need to get off, and I am here to help make it happen.
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#71 Post by NJWilliam »

Caius scowls, and then says simply, "Hand over your blaster."
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
grey_starr
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#72 Post by grey_starr »

*Offering my hip*

Go ahead if it makes you feel better...
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#73 Post by max_vale »

La'Reth had closed his eyes and concentrated on his connection with the Force as Caius talked with the newcomer. As the one-time pirate demanded the Blaster and Grey Starr shrugged and moves his hip towards him to tell him to go ahead and take the weapon; the former Scout is a bit shocked to see the sidearm wiggle and slowly start to rise into the air; seemingly on its own; and then Caius snatches it out of the air.

The Rebel pirate smirks a bit at Grey and nods his head towards the Bothan and says; "He does that sometimes." With that; the party turns to follow Walex towards the Engine Core....
grey_starr
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#74 Post by grey_starr »

We're still a long way from the ships that can get us out of here. Do we have the time to spare here?
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#75 Post by angelicdoctor »

La'Reth regains his composure after Caius takes hold of the firearm.

Agreed. We have little time to spare, I sense. We must be moving along. Unless my friends object, you may follow us, if you desire. I cannot guarentee your safety, however, from neither the Imperials nor from Terra, in particular.

The normally serious Bothan cracks a little smirk as he gives the female member of the group a sideways glance.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#76 Post by max_vale »

(OOC: I have started an Episode III where Walex has led everyone down to the Engine Power Core; please continue posting there! :) )
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#77 Post by NJWilliam »

Caius shoots at any visible cameras and gets ready to dash across the bridge once that won't be in the line of fire.
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”