Cultist of Utterkell and Tiger Lords

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Cultist of Utterkell and Tiger Lords

#41 Post by Agnati »

Rhourk wrote:Lumiere immediately replies, The Ranger's of Nouveau are great allies already (she nods at you Rickul), and their troubles are our own. I will accompany you in this, and I second the urgency in your tone.

"Of course we will do whatever we can to find or save your comrade, and baring that we can always avenge him. Kaleb gives a shrill whistle and the air before him swirls and a great black warhorse forms where before there was nothing. The horse stamps his massive front feet and snorts before calming down and lowering his head before Kaleb. "Meet Artex, he says he's ready to go, and he's pretty smart, for a horse." (that's right I'm a Paladin!)
God these forums need a +1 or a "Like", hahahaha
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.
Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#42 Post by Johnny Champion »

DM: I have updated the Gem spreadsheet with the latest from the last session plus the Throne of Sholoth. I believe I already handed out the XP for the Throne of Sholoth gems but I never gave you the perceived value of the gems. Please review.
Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#43 Post by Agnati »

Rhourk wrote:A modest proposal (alternatively titled "How we should fucking do it"). The highest level attained before release was 12. In fairness, I say all PCs progress under playtest XP values until 12th level when they then switch to PHB amounts. It makes 12 slightly more of a grind but we are leveling really fast anyway, and 12 is a fun level.

For rules I say get moving to the new rules in every other instance except the above exception. The above exception is simply for how fast you get to 12th level. If you are 11th level you still play your class as written in the PHB and use spells as written in the PHB, etc.
Did we decide on this strategy in regards to XP tables?
Tungsten
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#44 Post by Tungsten »

Not really, but considering the fact that the difference is only 4K (96K OLD vs 100K NEW) -- who cares?? We've killed more than that already with more to come. Plus 13th Level is exactly the same OLD AND NEW. So let's just say that you use whatever you want for 12th Level but for 13th and above we switch over to the NEW PHB. Thoughts?

Why aren't you watching football????
Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#45 Post by Agnati »

Tungsten wrote:Why aren't you watching football????
There's a football game on?
/jab
lol

Return to “Black Obsidian: D&D Next”