UE Issue #5: The Melting DAGGER

gurusql
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: UE Issue #5: The Melting DAGGER

#41 Post by gurusql »

Leitz wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:36 pm Knight Light

"I guess the main question is, if a couple people can go in through the underground door, why not all of us?" Knight Light said.
I think I am stuck on the underground door? There was talk of the maintenance tunnels, but then there was talk of Umbra and Azir going and then everyone going. In general an exterior entrance to a business needs to be unlocked during business hours, but not sure this is true of a maintenance tunnel door (which may or may not exist). Also it is not known if the Dr Death and crew locked a door. I am stuck on no understand the proposed plan.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#42 Post by shaidar »

Eclipse

"Do we know how many minions he has with him? Also, do you have plans for the building, particularly the basement?"
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by gurusql »

Agent Freeman

"I can confirm Julia McAvoy's count of 10 men total (Doctor Death + 9 agents). We are trying to get the plans from the city but it appears that they are missing and the local authorities are trying to be recover it from microfiche."
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by shaidar »

Umbra

"Missing? Combined with the fact that the bomb us no longer in the lobby, it makes we worried. Where would they take it? Somewhere else in the building to maximise damage? Or are they taking it elsewhere through underground tunnels. Or is the bomb just a distraction for something else they want to achieve. Are there any important buildings nearby, government or similar sensitivity? "
Last edited by shaidar on Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by gurusql »

Agent Freeman

"In terms of important buildings near by there are several museums and performance art places 2-3 blocks radius, but closer to the bank the building is over 40 stories tall with most of that being residences and there are lots of shopping and residences in the area around the affected building."

Agent Washington

"If wanted to maximize damage to the local area, I would take it to the roof the physical explosion would take out several blocks and the radiation would hit most of the city. If I was trying to maximize the damage."
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by shaidar »

Eclipse

"Do you have people on the roofs of adjacent buildings who can confirm if there is anyone on this roof? Although I don't think they'd go onto the actual roof because that would expose them, but they may go up to the upper floors."
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by gurusql »

Agent Freeman

"New Chicago SWAT is currently in the process of getting to the top of the building to to the north (and across the street). The building is several stories shorter than the building the with the bank, but it is best location."
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#48 Post by Leitz »

Knight Light

"A couple of us could fly up there. If it's empty, we could help SWAT get there," Knight Light said.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#49 Post by shaidar »

Eclipse

"If they are up on the roof we don't want to do anything to annoy them. Are there any traffic or TV helicopters around? I'm not suggesting they get close and put themselves in danger, but from a distance they still might be able to see if there is anyone up there."
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#50 Post by shaidar »

Umbra

"I could go to the roof of an adjacent building with the SWAT team, turn to shadow and teleport up there. There is still a chance they might see me."
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#51 Post by Rex »

Azir

"I think the risk of being seen is worth it since we need the intel."
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#52 Post by gurusql »

shaidar wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:22 am Eclipse

"If they are up on the roof we don't want to do anything to annoy them. Are there any traffic or TV helicopters around? I'm not suggesting they get close and put themselves in danger, but from a distance they still might be able to see if there is anyone up there."
There is a single news helicopter hovering in the area.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#53 Post by shaidar »

Eclipse

"I will go and speak to Julia McAvoy, that helicopter might be there's."

He heads off towards the news reporters position.

"Ms McAvoy, might I speak with you?..off the record."
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#54 Post by gurusql »

I have seen a lot of ideas floated around (coming in the front door by force, coming in via desolid, looking for an underground entrance, coming from the roof, etc.)

I am just waiting for the plan to move this forward.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#55 Post by shaidar »

shaidar wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:35 am Eclipse

"I will go and speak to Julia McAvoy, that helicopter might be there's."

He heads off towards the news reporters position.

"Ms McAvoy, might I speak with you?..off the record."
Eclipse is going to speak to the reporter too see if the helicopter can see if anyone is on the roof.
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#56 Post by gurusql »

Eclipse walks up to his sister (Julia McAvoy) and says "Ms McAvoy, might I speak with you?..off the record."

Julia McAvoy
"Ah...ah...of course Eclipse, may I call you Eclipse. Off the record, Bill off with the camera."
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#57 Post by shaidar »

Eclipse

"Of course, Ms McAvoy, thank your speaking to me. We are looking to check the roof to see if it's clear, but the adjacent buildings are not tall enough and we don't want to just fly up there in case it aggregates the situation. Is that your helicopter up there? Do you any video feed of the roof, or a radio link to the pilot? Of course, I don't want it to move too close and put anyone in danger. "
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#58 Post by gurusql »

Julia McAvoy

"Perhaps a little exchange, bMr. Eclipse. I give you the information and you consider giving me an exclusive interview. My pilot tells me that there are 17 scared people up there, most likely residents of the building."
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#59 Post by shaidar »

Eclipse

"Thank you Ms McAvoy. I hope if your pilot sees anything else useful, that might help us save lives, then you'll let the local LEO's know. You can contact GOSH to arrange the interview."

He returns to the others and passes the information on to the group and the LEO's.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#60 Post by Rex »

Azir

"Eclipse, can you move 17 people in one attempt? I could probably only hand 2 at a time."

Return to “United Earth (Champions 5th Edition (HERO))”