News & Updates: Libram of the DM: Podcast

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: News & Updates: Libram of the DM: Podcast

#141 Post by GreyWolfVT »

dmw71 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:41 pm
GreyWolfVT wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am DM Mike indicates he has the Half-orc episode ready and will post it up this morning.
Hey, Ed, was this the final chapter released?

Libram of the DM: Chapter 22, Half-Orcs!

If so, I've officially finished listening to all of your released content.
Unfortunately, no it never was released. It was recorded and never edited. DM Mike still has that and never got time to edit and post it sadly. But thank you Dave for listening to all of the content we have. :D
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#142 Post by dmw71 »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:30 pm Unfortunately, no it never was released. It was recorded and never edited. DM Mike still has that and never got time to edit and post it sadly. But thank you Dave for listening to all of the content we have. :D
I don't know how launching episodes all works, but the half-orc episode is out there. I used PocketCasts to listen to podcasts, and they have the episode:

If it's available on PocketCasts, I imagine it's available everywhere.

Indeed, I just looked and it's out on the mac daddy of all podcasts, Apple Podcast:

That episode is the final one on both (Apple Podcast and Pocket Casts), so I'm guessing I could have answered my own question.

Was that the last one you guys recorded?
:?
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
(Status: Archived)

-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)

GreyWolfVT

#143 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I'm not sure anymore Dave. It was a few years ago or more. I'd have to look through my notes but the last I knew and had heard from Mike the episode was never edited or posted. He pretty much did all the audio recording, editing and uploading to the host site. I was just the notes guy, that tried to write up notes for what we were going to talk about. Plus I was the one with an apple account that was able to host the podcast there. Mike was pretty much our front man, founder and guy funding the hosting site storage. I'll dig through my notes and see what we last recorded and get back to you.

Edit: Looking through my notes the last 2 we recorded were Halflings & Gnomes. The one we had planned after that was Half-Elves and we never even recorded that one.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#144 Post by dmw71 »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:41 pmEdit: Looking through my notes the last 2 we recorded were Halflings & Gnomes. The one we had planned after that was Half-Elves and we never even recorded that one.
Thanks for looking into that.

Never say never, right?
:?
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)

-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)

GreyWolfVT

#145 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Yeah, True. Though since I've not heard from they guys much since our last recording in 2019 I may say it's less than likely. Mike had a lot going on in his life, and Saul had changes at work and so forth and that was all pre-covid. I think right now of the 3 of us I'm the one with the time.

Return to “General RPG discussion”