#101 Post by Rex »

Doc

"Well, lets head in. I think we should stay in pairs."
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: Operation Rogue Lion Team 2

#102 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

I'll go with Michael. He's seen both of us, he may not know the rest of you. Ras, you good to follow if someone gets in that vehicle? Anyone staying with Ras?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#103 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ras

"If the girls want to pair up and go inside, I will stay here and watch the vehicles in case he returns."

"Otherwise, I can go in along with Doc."

He keeps a close eye on any suspicious activity as he waits for the perpetrator to show themselves.
Hotgoblin
President of Unseen Servant

#104 Post by Hotgoblin »

Dayna

Doc, I’ll head in with you...hey Spider, does he have any distinguishing factors? So we don’t make the wrong guy!
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by Rex »

Doc

"Lets do this then. Whats he look like?"

She keeps the handgun covered with her sweater, but in her hand so she can shoot immediately if needed.
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by Urson »

Don't forget- Michael sent a photo of the guy, too.
FA FO
Scott308

#107 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

I didn't really get a good look at him since I was driving, just his car. I can't really tell more than what you see in the picture Michael took.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#108 Post by Rex »

Doc

Doc will head in with Dayna.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#109 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ras stays by the vehicles, walking the perimeter of the building periodically to look for trouble. He struts around confidently in his old haunt, no need to show a sign of force, yet.
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#110 Post by Urson »

Michael EDIT
Michael checks his weapon, then makes sure it's secure in the holster. He mutters to himself finger off the trigger, know your target, know what's behind it., apparently reminding himself of the rules of safe firearms.
Last edited by Urson on Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FA FO
Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#111 Post by Demilich »

The Agents walk inside, looks like an office, people sitting at desks with laptops in front of them. There is a desk facing the door a Woman sits there typing on a laptop keyboard

Woman stops typing, looks up "May I help you?" gives a slight smile, you sense that she is expecting something not sure what she looks over you as you come up the desk

off in a corner at another desk, the "Suspect" is looking over the pictures from his camera through the USB connection
Hotgoblin

#112 Post by Hotgoblin »

Dayna Foxwill Good day, no I see him thanks! She keeps walking toward the ‘suspect’....
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#113 Post by Rex »

Doc

Doc will scan the room as if just looking around normally. Trying to identify all camera locations and put herself in a position she can cover Dayna and be out of camera view if possible.
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#114 Post by Urson »

Michael
Michael stops at the near side of the back door, and gestures for Spider to take the other side.

Can this door be opened from the outside?
Does it swing in or out?
Any obvious alarms or cameras?
FA FO
Scott308

#115 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

Spider will assume a position on the far side of the back door, ready in case anyone should burst out. If he is standing where he would potentially be hit by the door as it swings open, he will stay against the wall, just beyond the doors reach.

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#116 Post by Demilich »

Doc spots the camera as she walks in the door, its facing the front door and there are two other cameras, probably wide angle covering the "Office" from two different angles

As Dayna starts walking further the Woman at the front desk stands up while watching Dayna "I'm sorry, Do you have a warrant? or some other legal documents? We have rights, namely freedom of the press, to begin with, shall I call the authorities?"

At this time, the "Suspect" looks around, clicks his mouse and Dayna notices a pop up on his laptop "Uploading to the Cloud"

Meanwhile

Spider and Micheal can see that the door has a keyhole but no handle on this side and it opens outward
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#117 Post by Urson »

Michael
Michael raises an eyebrow toward Spider. Do we break in? Or do we wait?
FA FO
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#118 Post by Rex »

Doc

Doc texts the her "production crew" group, "He is inside" "Downloaded pics" "Scene brewing"
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#119 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Once he gets the text, Ras looks for an alternate entry into the building, in case things turn south.
Scott308

#120 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

I think it best if we enter quietly, if we go in at all. Can you pick a lock? Maybe Ras can.

He'll send a quick text to Ras- Back door is locked. Can you open it and let us in?

Return to “Top Secret New World Order (Top Secret)”