DM Checking in

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

DM Checking in

#1 Post by GreyWolfVT »

So yeah not sure how many of you are familiar with this original module but I have made some changes and had to pull some stuff completely out of .... we'll say thin air. So what do you think so far? We are nearing the last haul of this already. After this day in Tragidore restock on what you can find for supplies and you will be leaving Tragidore quite soon. I love feedback please let me know how you think I've been doing. Pace too slow or too fast? Some of the changes if you picked up on them did you like them or not? Lets see how this ends I suspect maybe another month or two maybe (hopefully) of game play. This is a pretty short termed module. But I hope I've made it more interesting than it originally was. ;)

I do love the paranoia I have instilled :lol:
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: DM Checking in

#2 Post by saalaria »

Very enjoyable so far. I have not seen or played the module so have no benchmark to compare too - so all good from me, Grey!

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by max_vale »

I have only the vaguest memories of it....I believe it came with the 2nd Edition DM's screen? (2nd is my favorite edition BTW...I'm one of the few; the proud; the insane....:))

I think I misplaced it at some point or perhaps lent it to someone; but whatever the case; while I still have and use the 2nd Edition DM's screen; I've long since lost the module and I never played or ran it before.

Also; I'm having a good time in the game; thanks!

GreyWolfVT

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

max_vale wrote:I have only the vaguest memories of it....I believe it came with the 2nd Edition DM's screen? (2nd is my favorite edition BTW...I'm one of the few; the proud; the insane....:))

I think I misplaced it at some point or perhaps lent it to someone; but whatever the case; while I still have and use the 2nd Edition DM's screen; I've long since lost the module and I never played or ran it before.

Also; I'm having a good time in the game; thanks!
Yeah it is the module that came with that screen thats how I have it. This is my first time running it and or playing it.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Talmor
Guide
Guide

#5 Post by Talmor »

I haven't even dug into my 2nd Ed stuff (aside from the PHB), deliberately. I plan on digging it out and reading it afterward :)

GreyWolfVT

#6 Post by GreyWolfVT »

well spoiler alert
the main plot has been altered and a bit of the encounters and or bad guys are not what is in the module.

Return to “Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (2e)”