House Rules

corum
Tracker
Tracker

House Rules

#1 Post by corum »

Star Wars D20 PBP Rules

Post at least once a day during the weekdays, this is essential, even if its just an "I'm still here post"

Weekends are not essential, we are all busy people with "real" lives, but if you can post please do and I will do my best to reply.

If you disappear for more then a week without posting I am going to limit/play your character. During combat, action, or NPC interaction to make sure the rest of the group is not just sitting around doing nothing. You are welcome to come back, but I want to keep the game going.

You will make the rolls for your characters, I will do the same for NPC, both should be posted in the game thread. Sometimes I may roll secret stuff that the characters don't need to see which I will do using the dice roller but not post in thread.

This is a friendly game, no telling other how they should play there characters and please no none 'in-game' arguments. In-game arguments can be cool if everyone is on board that it is their characters that are fighting not the players.

I am not perfect when it comes to the rules, so if I make a mistake please feel free to PM me about it. I will try to be fair, BUT I get to have the final say on anything and that means anything!

The OOC thread is for anything non game related, I may tidy other threads up and post em in here - use it to get to know your fellow gamers and GM!

corum
Tracker
Tracker

Re: House Rules

#2 Post by corum »

Characters all start at L1

4d6 minus lowest for stats

Take Max vitality+con modifiers at level 1 (don't roll it)

characters should be rebel/jedi friendly

Will allow force adept characters but no Jedi (post jedi purge - pre rebellion era) apart form that any class welcome.

campaign ID 56 (for the roller)

Will be playing a simplified version of combat (no minis or grids as (imo) they just don't work in PBP games) ill describe the action and you can take actions and make the rolls, old school style. For this reason we will play from core 1e book with GM discretion on all revised rules.

Return to “Star Wars: Rebel Dawn”