Action Thread 9

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Action Thread 9

#121 Post by rredmond »

Day 15 – late morning
Round 3 – Spider sushi!

The fighter types continue to make spider bits all over the place. Derek and Jeloon each kill two, while Yosef slices and dices one.

Spider initiative [1d6] = 4

Yosef, Bruard, and Till all get in a hit before the last spider is able to even get close to attacking, and the spider lies dead.

All is then quiet again and other than the spider goo splashed throughout the gate towers and upon yourselves, there's no other hint that any spider may have been there.

All good another successful melee. Same plan?

HPs: Jeloon - 24/29; Till - 36/36; Yosef - 10/10; Bruard - 18/19; Derek - 36/40
WIH: Till: short sword (15' radius light); Jeloon: Longsword (20' radius light), shield; Derek: Longsword (20' radius light), shield; Yosef: bow and arrow [or long sword]; Bruard: Mace, shield; Van: +1 ogre spear, shield; Eyman: +1 Battle Axe, shield
MO: 1- Jeloon & Derek; 2- Till; 3- Bruard & Eyman; 4- Ancor, Rosin, DAMs; 5- Yosef & Van
Consumables: Lantern - (Till) 2 hours, 31 minutes left (off), 30' radius; Torch (56 minutes), 40' radius; Torch (56 minutes), 40' radius.
--------Spells: Yosef: 1-1/2, 2-1/1; Bruard: 1-4/5, 2-4/4
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#122 Post by Alethan »

Till lights up the lamp so he can make a more careful observation of the inside of the two gate towers before they move on to the eastern building.

He'll look for any remains or indication of where the spiders might dump the remains of their kills and search that area for anything of interest (treasure, items, etc).

When they're done thoroughly examining the guard towers, and Yosef is stationed on the top of one of them, they'll move to the eastern most building.

(What was the total spider count there, Ron? For posterity (and updating the kill thread)...)
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by rredmond »

Let's answer these questions in a new thread HERE
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Return to “Legacy of the Unknown - Pacesetter Games Playtest (OSRIC module)”